Pepper Ann Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

just curious

dancingthejig

[341]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 5
    exactly. like phil of the future. that still had alot of potential but they just cut it and they even had people protesting the cancellation of that show. but they keep shows that show bad characters (that's so raven (raven treats her friends crappy), suite life of zack and cody (kids are extremely rude to all adults; maddie and london rude to each other)) i don't want to sound like those nagging mothers (especially im not a mother) but i miss the shows that were funny and great but still had morals (Cosby Show, Full House, Boy Meets World, etc.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

melonhead37

[342]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 16
    Yeah. Those shows were the greatest. Facts of Life, too. I really liked that show. And Scooby Doo. I'm just saying that even though there is still a spin off of it going on. Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get A Clue is really dumb. I mean, it's a different guy doing to voice of Shaggy and everything. It's not the same. And the whole gang isn't there.

dancingthejig

[343]Feb 27, 2008
    i don't think ive seen the new scooby doo. who's missing in the gang? i never really seen facts of life; but it seemed interesting from the clips i've seen. I love MASH and Beverly Hillbillies and Mr. Ed (though they don't play that anymore anywhere) and I Love Lucy
    Edited on 02/27/2008 7:38am

melonhead37

[344]Apr 4, 2008
    Yeah. I LOVE I Love Lucy. It's amazing how they can make such a simple situation so funny! And it's not unrealistic at all, it's just...simple and funny.

Let's see...Daphne, Fred, and Velma are missing and the animation is terrible.

But, I Love Lucy is classic. It's amazing.

Mr. Ed scares me though...

dancingthejig

[345]Apr 7, 2008
    Daphne, Fred, AND Velma are missing?? wow, thats all of the main characters except shaggy and scooby-doo. I Love Lucy will be on reruns forever, its such a classic.

why does Mr. Ed scare you?

melonhead37

[346]Apr 28, 2008
    I don't know. A talking donkey...with that stuttering voice...just something about it gives me the chills...

like imagine Mr. Ed coming into your room at night. SCARYY!!

Have you noticed in As Told by Ginger they have their own closets, and wear different outfits in the same episode, but in a different one they can wear the same clothes as the episode before? I just noticed that and I think it's pretty cool.

dancingthejig

[347]Apr 28, 2008
    its a horse not a donkey! lol

imagine a horse that doesn't talk coming into your room at night? that would be even more scary because that means someone had to put him there while mr. ed would of just come in by himself. (i think that makes sense)

I haven't seen As Told By Ginger in a long. that's cool. i never understand those shows that never repeat outfits because those characters must have a massive closet to never repeat an outfit in multiple seasons.

melonhead37

[348]May 23, 2008
    yeah, I know.

and, you're right about the regular horse thing.

but Mr. Ed's voice was just creepy. in general. I think...haha. If I can remember correctly. Which I hopefully can...

dancingthejig

[349]May 23, 2008
    haha yah. it was kind of a wierd voice. he got annoying after awhile too cause he was so selfish and getting his owner guy in trouble all the time.
    I've gotten addicted to MASH and Beverly Hillbillies. I didn't realize how funny/interesting MASH is and Beverly Hillbillies I've always thought was great.

melonhead37

[350]Jun 12, 2008
    Ooh yeah. I love beverely hillbillies! It's pretty funny.

and I discovered that on youtube, they have the Ziterella episode of Pepper Ann! I watched it and it made me wish that the show was still on!

wahh!

dancingthejig

[351]Jun 14, 2008
    lol yah i should look it up and watch it. now that school is out until college starts, i have plenty of time to be bored and do nothing except surf the internet

melonhead37

[352]Jun 21, 2008
    hahah. yeah that's a good point.

I've been wanting to watch Even Stevens a lot lately. But it's hardly on! I mean, I don't understand why they took that away to make way for like, phineas and ferb! That shows soo stupid! And at least Even Stevens was funny! Ugh. I don't get tv these days.

dancingthejig

[353]Jun 23, 2008
    yah there are alot of stupid shows going around. disney needs a tv land type channel where they just show their classics. i think toon disney sort of does but i dont have that channel