Pepper Ann Forums

ABC (ended 2000)

just curious

  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [81]Jul 9, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    you'll trade bootleg stuff for dvds?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [82]Jul 10, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    omgosh i cant believe u like lucus!!! eww! he was horrible. his "sister" was the only one worse than him!

    Yeah, Ashley Tisdale..."Sharpay" did stink...but I also thought that Vanessa was horrible too...Lucus was bad...but not as bad as everybody else in the show...so I like him best...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [83]Jul 10, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    vanessa was ok except for her solo song. i dont know who "choreographed" that but it just made her look awkward through most of it and it seemed like she sang the whole thing at one wierd high pitched note.
    i think the afro guy did way better than lucus at least.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [84]Jul 10, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    vanessa was ok except for her solo song. i dont know who "choreographed" that but it just made her look awkward through most of it and it seemed like she sang the whole thing at one wierd high pitched note. i think the afro guy did way better than lucus at least.

    um...I guess...but really nobody did well, but its kind of funny that we are discussing High School Musical on a Pepper Ann forum...oh well...its no fun staying on topic.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [85]Jul 10, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    well all in all it wasnt the worst disney channel movie. stuck in the suburbs was pretty bad and countless others. you know they're making two sequels to high school musical.
    hm..high school musical is bound to connect to pepperann somehow...what about how pepperann was aimed for an older age than what disney usually aimed for back then and on high school musical it is set in high school while alot of their movies were set more in middle school.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [86]Jul 11, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    well all in all it wasnt the worst disney channel movie. stuck in the suburbs was pretty bad and countless others. you know they're making two sequels to high school musical. hm..high school musical is bound to connect to pepperann somehow...what about how pepperann was aimed for an older age than what disney usually aimed for back then and on high school musical it is set in high school while alot of their movies were set more in middle school.

    yeah...it is kind of connected...just kind of...yeah, and they have had pretty bad original movies...I prefer abc family movies...but still...high school musical was the worst musical, in my opinion...but there weren't many musicals...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [87]Jul 11, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    i thought high school musical was disney channel's first musical.
    yuk. abc family is not any better. their newest movie Best Man/Worst Friend sounds so stupid and cliche.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [88]Jul 12, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    i thought high school musical was disney channel's first musical. yuk. abc family is not any better. their newest movie Best Man/Worst Friend sounds so stupid and cliche.

    that was a good movie...but I think they have better movies....and Cheetah Girls was a musical...and that was better...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [89]Jul 16, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    oh i forgot about cheetah girls but that was awful. i cant stand raven except in the Cosby Show.
    abc family really doesnt...that other movie about the sister inheriting her halfsister was so predictable
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [90]Jul 17, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    oh i forgot about cheetah girls but that was awful. i cant stand raven except in the Cosby Show. abc family really doesnt...that other movie about the sister inheriting her halfsister was so predictable

    oh, well...anyhow...what decade of music is your favorite??? Mine is 60's...then comes 80's...and then 70's

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [91]Jul 17, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    um..i dont really have a decade. my music interests are very wide. i love lots of different oldies and the only thing i really hate in music is hard rock and rap and im not crazy about r and b though i like some of their stuff.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [92]Jul 17, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    um..i dont really have a decade. my music interests are very wide. i love lots of different oldies and the only thing i really hate in music is hard rock and rap and im not crazy about r and b though i like some of their stuff.

    60's rock!!!! and I HATE rap....hard rock isn't too kewl either...but r and b stinks...I can't stand KIIS FM

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [93]Jul 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    kiss fm is ok sometimes. i like kelly clarkson and they play alot of her. i switch around stations alot though. or used to...radio broke in my car. i only know the stations by numbers which wont help u much since you dont live here.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [94]Jul 19, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770
    dancingthejig wrote:
    kiss fm is ok sometimes. i like kelly clarkson and they play alot of her. i switch around stations alot though. or used to...radio broke in my car. i only know the stations by numbers which wont help u much since you dont live here.
      yeah...I usually listen to cd's...broadway musical cd's and ocasionally the cds that I burned...but still...I listen to STAR and KROQ and this other one that is 104.3
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [95]Jul 19, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    never heard of any of those stations.
    what websites do you go to? that is more universal than radio stations. lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [96]Jul 20, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    never heard of any of those stations. what websites do you go to? that is more universal than radio stations. lol

    rotfl...I go to:

    kerrybutler.net

    this musical roleplaying thing: eppygiry.conforums3.com (I'm shesgotcooties)

    laurabellbundy.com

    fanfiction.net

    tv.com (duh)

    and other random stuff...that I just go to...once in awhile

    Edited on 07/20/2006 8:36am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [97]Jul 21, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    hey u finally figured out the pictures!
    ok never heard of any of those except for fanfiction and tv.com
    i go to myspace, xanga, yahoo, and tv.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [98]Jul 23, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    hey u finally figured out the pictures! ok never heard of any of those except for fanfiction and tv.com i go to myspace, xanga, yahoo, and tv.

    YAY ME!!! yeah...kewl...I like the eppygiry because it has musical roleplaying...tis fun...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingthejig

    dancingthejig

    [99]Jul 24, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/05
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 420
    yah i tried getting in to RPG but i never was any good at it and didnt really understand how to do it.
    what other tv shows do u like?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of melonhead37

    melonhead37

    [100]Jul 24, 2006
    • member since: 08/27/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 770

    dancingthejig wrote:
    yah i tried getting in to RPG but i never was any good at it and didnt really understand how to do it. what other tv shows do u like?

    full house, jimmy neutron, even stevens, futurama, grounded for life, step by step, and others...just really anything... And I don't really know if I'm any good...you tell me...

    Edited on 07/24/2006 5:25pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.