Perception Forums

TNT (ended 2015)

Music that Daniel listens to

sleepy_cat_st

[1]Apr 27, 2014
    • level: 2

Hello everyone!

Hope someone can help me with this. I've been trying to find out if there's a list of all the classical pieces Daniel listened to throughout the series. So far, I haven't had any luck with it.

Did someone by chance keep track of the music?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Piedeamaro92

[2]May 13, 2014
    • level: 1

Hi everybody, I'm really intrested in this topic... Can anybody answer, please? :') PLEASE

sleepy_cat_st

[3]Nov 9, 2014
    • level: 2

So, I've re-watched the first season of Perception and I've noted down the classical pieces as follows:

Episode 1:

- Gustav Mahler: Symphony No. 1 in D Major "Titan" (directed by Vaclav Neuman and performed by the Czech Philharmonic Orchestra)

- Beethoven: Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92:IV (directed by Rene Liebowitz and performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)

Episode 2:

- Brandenburg: Concerto No. 3 (directed by Jonathan Carney and performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)

- Leo Delibes: Coppelia - Act III "Danse de Fete-Valse" (directed by Carl Davis and performed by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)

Episode 3:

- Brahms: Concerto For Violin and Orchestra

Episode 9:

- Haydn: Symphony No. 82 "The Bear" in C Major (directed by Eugen Duvier and performed by Camerata Romana)

Episode 10:

- Mahler: Symphony No. 5 in C Sharp Minor:II (performed by Ljubljana Radio Symphony Orchestra)

- Beethoven: Piano and String Quartets "Quartet for Piano, Violin and Viola" (performed by Bamberg Quartet)

This is it for Season 1. Soon, I'll get Season 2 and work through it Enjoy some good music folks!