Perception

Lovesick

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Aug 20, 2012 on TNT

• Rachael is so terrible this show will be cancelled

I totally agree - the main guy is fantastic but Rachael completely ruins it for me. Compare her to Anna Torv in Fringe. It just doesn't compare. She has absolutely no presence, she sounds like she's reading a script, it is SO distracting I can't handle it. It's like she's acting in a highschool show. Agggghhhh. Yuck. It could have been so good but I'm just not going to make it past the second episode. :-(
  • Not Bad at all

I personally think this show is great. Rachael Leigh Cook may not be the best actress in the world but she's not horrible. I've seen her in plenty of movies where she was great, ever think maybe that is the way her character is supposed to be? Maretti is not the focus of this show Daniel is and his character is apsolutely fantastic. I love this show and I hope it doesn't get cancelled. There are so many murder/Crime shows out there right now at least this one is a bit more inventive. They took it in a creative direction that I think will help keep it on the air. Although they've cancelled a lot of really good shows from last season that pisses me off so who knows. Crossing my fingers for this show to make it. If it gets picked up after the 1st season it will have a shot.
  • Rachael Leigh Cook ic very bad actress!

Rachael Leigh Cook is awful actress. This show will be canselled only because of her.