Perfect Couples

NBC (ended 2011)

Perfect Couples Fan Reviews (8)

6.7
  • Wow...this show is truly awful. I can't think of anyone who would watch this.

2.5
    I don't get it. I don't get it at all.

I don't know anything about the characters (after watching an episode...or at least trying to..) and that proves only one thing and one thing only. The characters didn't make an impact on me and I couldn't relate to them.

Another thing...where's the conflict? Everything is peaceful in this abomination of what NBC calls a "comedy." It doesn't even fit drama because it has no drama. No serious scenes and quite frankly, no reason to care.

The only reason why this show is on is because NBC can't have an odd number of comedies so they picked up the pilot that didn't make it and ordered episodes for it. That's great, NBC...make us sit through horrid trash but you know what, that's okay. I can always watch Community, The Office, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock, and even Outsourced on Hulu.com. I wonder what will come first...a new show to replace you in spring or fall or a full-hour of 30 Rock or The Office. I'm taking my chances with the full-hour.