Perfect Strangers Forums

ABC (ended 1993)

PS RETURNING TO TV IN August

GolfDude825

[1]Jun 28, 2006
    • level: 31
    [ June 27, 2006 ] The channel formerly known as PAX-TV, which of course is now known as "i", just announced they have struck a MAJOR television deal with Warner Bros. Domestic Cable Distribution! Starting this August, they have rights to many classic TV series. They have the broadcast rights to a number of Warner Bros.' most popular television series and movies. Series include classic shows such as Welcome Back, Kotter, Chico and the Man, Scarecrow & Mrs. King, Mama's Family, Alice and Wonder Woman, and more recent hits including The Wonder Years, Growing Pains, Perfect Strangers and The Wayans Bros, among others.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

crabbfan47

[2]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 9
    That's Great. I'm only 15 but i use to watch a lot of these shows you mentioned when i was younger.

chet1210

[3]Aug 6, 2006
    • level: 5
    yeah baby!! bring back the 80s!

joshjr

[4]Aug 22, 2006
    • level: 12
    I can not find any information on this. The (I) does not have that show listed on their site. Where is your source?

24twenty-four

[5]Sep 10, 2006
    • level: 10

GolfDude825 wrote:
    [ June 27, 2006 ] The channel formerly known as PAX-TV, which of course is now known as "i", just announced they have struck a MAJOR television deal with Warner Bros. Domestic Cable Distribution! Starting this August, they have rights to many classic TV series. They have the broadcast rights to a number of Warner Bros.' most popular television series and movies. Series include classic shows such as Welcome Back, Kotter, Chico and the Man, Scarecrow & Mrs. King, Mama's Family, Alice and Wonder Woman, and more recent hits including The Wonder Years, Growing Pains, Perfect Strangers and The Wayans Bros, among others.

Even though they have the rights to the show they aren't showing it. I don't see Perfect Strangers on there schedule.

joshjr

[6]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 12
    24twenty-four wrote:

GolfDude825 wrote:

Even though they have the rights to the show they aren't showing it. I don't see Perfect Strangers on there schedule.

I looked as well.  If they have the rights they are not doing anyhting with them at this time.

sweetheart07

[7]Mar 22, 2007
    • level: 3
    I won't be able to watch it becuz i don't get that channel.