Perry Mason Forums

CBS (ended 1966)

How Can I Find the Entire Collection (271) on DVD?

1PerryFan

[1]Dec 27, 2006
    • level: 1

I am a diehard Perry Mason fan.  I have several of the old shows on VHS (about 200) and all of his movies.  I am looking for them on DVD.  I have seen the 2-dvd volume 1 that was released in October and November and I was wondering if CBS was going to release the entire series.  I know there are some webiste offering a 13-disk collectors edition, but I have my doubts about the quality and also there is a site that offers the entire 271 episodes on 48 DVD's, which I am also skeptical.

Any information would be most appreciated. 

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mad_Buck

[2]Jan 9, 2007
    • level: 79

Those sites offering the entire series on DVD are bootlegs.  Only part of the first season of Perry Mason has been officially released on DVD.  As for quality of the DVDs on those bootleg sites all I can say is buyer beware.

Urais1959

[3]Jul 10, 2007
    I Found A Site Too, That Offers All 271 Episodes(48 DVDs), For 198.99....Email Me For Link

aolhater

[4]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 5
    Urais1959 wrote:
    I Found A Site Too, That Offers All 271 Episodes(48 DVDs), For 198.99....Email Me For Link

I'm 99.99999999999999999999999% sure this guy is trying to pull something, even though his message is six months old.

Sounds too good to be true. I wonder how long it would take me to record all 271 Mason episodes off of the TV.

Lets see here, if an average total of 20 episodes a month are played on tv, then it would take me. . . well over a year to get.

AllanEstridge

[5]Dec 5, 2012

Perry Mason is one of the most amazing TV series I've ever watched. It simply ruled the television that's why CBS garnered high ratings from this show. I used to remember watching this show during Saturday nights, for the whole 9 seasons, I never missed a single episode. I love how Perry Mason showed his detective skills in every single episode. These skills serve him well in getting all the evidence to help his clients and to prove their innocence. I have been looking for a good DVD copy of this spectacular TV series and found it at http://www.carnivalsmadison.com/Perry-Mason-Dvd-Complete-Set.html . No regrets in placing my order from this site because the shipping is extremely fast! I would also have to mention the great DVD set I received with very good quality. From millions of fans like me, it's nice to look back at this show again. Perry Mason would be described as what a good TV series is all about!

Wiseguy70005

[6]Apr 8, 2013
    • level: 15

AllanEstridge wrote:

Perry Mason is one of the most amazing TV series I've ever watched. It simply ruled the television that's why CBS garnered high ratings from this show. I used to remember watching this show during Saturday nights, for the whole 9 seasons, I never missed a single episode.

Perry Mason was only broadcast on Saturdays during seasons 1-5. Seasons 6-8 were on Thursdays. The final season was on Sundays.