Perry Mason Forums

CBS (ended 1966)

When will we get the full series on here

dallasfoto

[1]Mar 3, 2010
    • level: 1

Well I've watched all thirty nine and now want to see every single one from episode one. Any word on when they will be uploaded to tv dot com?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AngeloLedger

[2]Nov 14, 2012
    • level: 1
    I would have to say that everything about this show was perfect, from how the actors delivered well in each episode, as well on how the story goes, Raymond Burr was known for being the great defense attorney, who doesn’t stop in searching for the truth. Perry Mason is definitely a wise guy that’s why I completely adore this show! I missed watching it that’s why I look for a decent DVD copy of this show to reminisce each episode of the show. I purchased a copy of it at http://www.idvdshop.com/Perry_Mason.html . Very consistent company because they provide good products! When I checked the DVDs, it was worth recommending for because I received a good quality set. It’s purely watchable and has the complete episodes. Feel lucky for having it because Perry Mason would probably the best court TV drama and definitely one of the top greatest series of all time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.