Person of Interest

Season 3 Episode 12

Aletheia

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 07, 2014 on CBS

Who was the Episode MVP ?

Episode Discussion (6)
Best Actor: Saul Rubinek. Camryn Mannheim was pretty good, unfortunately the dispassionate, malign character is a bit of a cliche, especially for this series.
Love Amy Acker; Root is so bad-ass, even more than Shaw and the Kelly Peyton character Amy Acker played in Alias. This show is the best going now that Breaking Bad is over. Also looking forward to the return of The Americans.
SPOILERS.

They'd better find a really nice, intriguing way to get Reese entwined into the plot ASAP, because I'm not watching POI without him. NO WAY.

And sure as heck I won't tolerate another episode with 30 seconds of him in it. And yes, I know I sound stuck up, to say the least, but I'm just too pissed.

Why isn't Harold enough anymore?! WHY?! Carter was important, but she wasn't everything for him.

I hope, I so hope they'll get John deeply involved again. I refuse to think he wasn't the first "helping monkey", he WAS the first, Finch implied so more than once. I re-watched the Pilot and Harold clearly stated that he had been watching him for a long time and he CLEARLY showed him a wall of lost chances, before they had started to work together. Also, he CLEARLY told him that they couldn't have saved Jessica because at the time they hadn't started to work together yet.

There must be some OTHER reason behind Harold's choice of John and I want it now and I want them connected irreversibly by an awesome plot twist because they're the best duo on TV and they must be together. PERIOD.

episode not up to par without extensive participation by reese - imagine lots of viewers only hung with to see where "control" would go torturing root - and btw i still have working comp that uses linear tape drive but they don't look anything like claypool's drives - remember late 70's computer disc 7.25" floppy / a 5mgb 3' dia platter disc / 15" diam 10mgb backup modules( ibm) / 3.5" 1.44 mb floppy not till mid 80's ...
Actually, I think Serendity was ended in 2005, so the drives they showed were correct.
I would love to see this episode of Person of Interest, but our CBS station (WRAL) is showing college basketball, and airing P of I at 2:37am (unless the basketball game runs over)
Saturday