Person of Interest

Allegiance

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Mar 25, 2014 on CBS

• Finally my two favorite characters team up Root Bear

Yes Mr Greer gave Root the slip by elminating sound, sight, any source of tracking device nearby but I give props to Root for using the least common of the five sense in tracking him down a 2nd time. Smell.

Root Bear as I like to call it is a funny pairing that has never happened before. Or Root Beer if you prefer.

The rest of the episode was pretty hum drum and predictable. The master plan of gathering hardware, software and no a means to cool and power it up was what the enemy was after so now we are just waiting for Samaritan to start up. I am willing to bet that even the baddies don't know what they are getting themselves into.
  • This week was so boring

This week was so boring that I cannot really remember what happened! something to do with stolen generators in Iraq embassy's and,legionnaires trying to kill a woman. In the side story, Root and Bear stole the show though!
  • Allegiance

This episode stood out as being very mediocre in what has been a strong season for Person of Interest. Very boring storyline with an uneventful payoff.
  • Great episode

This show gets better and better
  • Borrowing Your Dog

I think the writers finally realized how pushed off to the side Reese had become over the last few episodes and decided to do something about it. This week's episode felt like a run-of-the-mill weekly, but it wasn't a bad one. Obviously, Root stole the show on her Machine mission and with that offer at the end. He did hit on the one thing that might sway her, but having to go up against Root again would just be lazy writing, so I don't see her doing it. We'll see. I could definitely do with more Reese screentime, though, especially when they showed off what he was capable of this week. Classic. Decent episode, can't wait for next week, though.
  • Is it a bird? Is it a Plane?...

it's Reese, flying out of a window on top of a Legionnaire. I loved the bit when Reese looks up after his window jump and just says "eah" (check the urban dictionary, if ya not sure what that means). Reese and Shaw make a great team, very cool and Harold's the great team leader.

Now for the nitpick. How did bear know which person he was following? He would of had to sniff something of the person before he got the scent!! I would have scored the episode higher if it had not contained "Root". However I gave it an extra point because she came away with a proverbial pie in the face when "The Man" got away from her again
  • Ok going on now?

So many things going on ... but I liked the the numbers game.. and I was waiting for Root to tell me something... well I guess I just have to wait a little longer. Good episode.