Person of Interest

Booked Solid

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 14, 2013 on CBS

• person of interest

Best show on TV as well as good wife
  • Person Of Interest.

Brilliant episode, so glad Carter found out about Cal Beecher before their relationship went any further. Always a pleasure seeing Zoe in this episode & the penthouse suite no less with Reese. Seeing how Harold owns the hotel now. Exceptional work by all four main characters on the show. So root is back as we find out at the end. This show really does get better every episode, i wish 8 or more seasons are planned for the future. CBS you rock.
  • Well Hello Again

It's good to see PoI getting back to the plots that matter. This episode was a great balance of a lot of different characters' stories. It was wonderful to see that Carter's involvement with the higher-ups isn't closed. Finch assuring her that it's "just a machine, how smart can it be" was priceless. Lionel being all protective and secretive was good (about time for another episode about him, I think). Seeing Zoe and Root again means we're getting back to the outstanding plots that have been on the backburner. All around a great episode.
  • Even More Interesting Than The Previous One

This keeps better and better, this is usual episode with a good quality, like the last week, one more time is not spetacular like 'Dead Reckoning' or 'Prisoners Dilemma', but is good in a interesting way, the case of the week, the twist with Hersh at the end and the great surprise of Root returns make this even better.

Plus: Great dynamic between the team machine (Fusco and Zoe rockss always), I liked the Carter, FBI and the issue envolving Beecher.

Plus 2: The blue screens continue to appears.
  • Another great episode!

A real gem of a show. Good to see root, but hey Zoe is much much better.
  • Very very good...

I'm not the type of person who says this about every episode, but to me this was the fifth best episode they've done on POI so far (Many Happy Returns, Firewall, Flesh and Blood, Prisoner's Dilemma). Why? It was fun, it had a very unique plot that seemed to thicken every few minutes, and it was written and acted beautifully.

The POI of the week was developed extremely well and I felt as though we actually got insights into her life (something I think has been lacking from the show lately). She acted her role very well and her backstory was interesting to say the least. The way Reese interacted with her was also excellent and the writers and directors did a great job at making that work.

This episode had more than its fair share of comedy, and I always love Reese's commentary when he's in dire situations. "I take it walking out of here isn't one of those two And Fusco was very funny as per usual. Reese slapping the hotel manager also made me laugh, as did Finch's speaking to the made through the elevator, and the comedy was balanced perfectly with the action.

*SPOILERS*SPOILERS*

In addition to having a very interesting case of the week, this episode marked the return of Pennsylvania Two and provided some answers while still leaving a lot of mystery, something I think the writers have handled well. The return of Zoe was fun as well and the surprise at the very end (Root)... pure perfection.

9.5/10, Overall excellent episode.