Person of Interest

Bury the Lede

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2012 on CBS

• Very meta marvellous

While I wasn't the biggest fan of the reporter POI, it did bring about some interesting aspects of the machine. Much like last weeks reveal of why the machine chose that guy, this week she was a POI with a twist. But enough about that, how awesome was it to see bear with a squeaky toy or reese with glasses or finch hiding in an arsenal of a closet? Actually my favourite finch moments were when he chastised bear or when he was chastising reese for not getting the "John Anderson" profile right. Then there were hints of Zoe, who is just awesome incarnate, with splashed of carter and fusco getting in on the action. Speaking of fusco... Man will that guy ever give himself a break? Will he ever trust the finch/ reese duo t o get his back? Only time will tell. The real kicker to the delicious recipe of amazing POI was the date scene were the reporter described reese to a tee. He shows up when he's needed and he shoots a lot of kneecaps. That had to be my favourite line. I kinda knew that the twist with HR's boss was coming but still when there was so much goodness in one episode I really didn't care. Now next week... Mr. &mrs. Reese? Dang... It's getting better and better.