Wow. did you see latest episode of POI? And promo for the upcoming episode titled "The Devil's Share"? If not check it out!

Couple Questions!

-What will happen with Reese after upcoming episode?

-Will Alonzo Queen die? better be!

-Will we see Root in action? Where Root's and Finch relationship is going?

Lets discuss!

poll

-S
Comments (15)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Root is multidimensional character and they can go various direction with her, her involvement with Machine, Future is coming, her own dynamic with Finch even being part of the team sometimes.

Another character who has lot of potential is Alistair Wesley (played by Julian Sands), its about time they give a worthy adversary to Reese. He is Ex- MI6 mercenary who shared past with Reese (mission in Istanbul) also he can be hired by Decima or Northern Lights to kill Reese, so they can go various directions with him too, really hoping we will see more of him.
Flag
True, Alistair Wesley could be a great antagonist, possibly somebody who can bring Reese back to the game (I think Reese will need to find new goal or new purpose to live after what happened with Carter and what will happen upcoming episode)))
Flag
Simmons also needs to die.
Flag
Simmons has nothing left to loose without HR he's just a really bad has been cop. So, he's not finished we might assume? Alonso is, most likely, finished as should be the HR threat, it had a nefarious run and with all the recent death surrounding it's exposure surely that ship has sailed. John has always had his purely dark side, but until now he hasn't had a quantum shift to bring it out in full view. I'd guess John's loss of Carter will bring out a purposed rage which will drive some big house cleaning. And, Root was wisely not allowed out by Finch, but we can guess something large is about to happen which she'll be the focal point of. That's good because Root's character is a form of analytical darkness that is an excellent opponent for Reese and "his" machine. It was telegraphed that Fusco was the one going down to which, in retrospect, it makes sense it wasn't him. But, Carter? Carter will be sorely missed unless things really go big. Get ready, this episode was excellent, a "game changer", and what will now come down looks like a storm about to erupt in full glory.
Flag
Elias is the best villain hands down. Root is annoying.
Flag
Isn't that part of what makes Root such a great villain? Don't you just want her to die horribly? :) Elias is kind of on the softer side of villainous. I just want to like him. Of course, I think Enrico Colantoni is pretty great- so maybe I just like how he plays Elias?
Flag
Now as Carter is dead, Elias is off the hook and can become villanous again :)
Flag
In response to the PM's questions:

-I see Reese being more dark in the coming season. I think Carter's death will hang over him for a while, and we'll see it's impact on his overall persona, and in the way he "assist" the numbers.

-Will Alonzo Queen die? I hope so. The HR story line was great, but I'd hate to see it become the proverbial cat with nine lives. Carter died a hero bringing down HR, and Alonzo was HR. Let that be her legacy.

-Definitely bring on more Root! I enjoy the unpredictability that her character brings to the show, not to mention, I love how she's able to go from congenial computer geek to ice cold badass in the blink of an eye.
Flag
-I could see Reese going dark- I don't know if I *like* that but it would give him a little more dimension. He's gotten kind of soft and cuddly lately. I like it when he and Shaw open a can of whupass on the bad guys. :)

-HR has to be done (and Alonzo with it). I can't take any more. I'm a little more concerned that Simmons is going to become the new big-bad. After all, he did kill Carter which means Reese and everyone else is going to have a hair up their butt about him (as it should be).

-I'm with you on Root. I can't stand her- but that's why I like her. I just keep hoping bad things happen to her. :) I like that she's in the cage of books. I think there are some good mind-game opportunities for her and Finch.
Flag
You made a good point about Simmons possibly being the next thorn in our teams side, but, unfortunately for him he actually pulled the trigger that killed Carter. I think Reese will ensure that he dies an especially dramatic death. I'd be surprised if we see Officer Simmons next season.
Flag
Root is smart enough to figure a way out of her cage. I think right now she is more interested in figuring out how/why the machine is still working with Harold the way it is now.

Root is brilliant. There is no doubt of that. BUT! She is also a narcissist. She believes that she is the best/only one that should be issued directives from The Machine. And she cannot understand why The Machine doesn't see it that way.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members