On Person of Interest, aside from the main cast, central to every episode have been the various, well, persons of interest. There have been a lot of guest stars, familiar character actors, but also relative TV unknowns popping up on the show to play the irrelevant of the week. A couple of them have been upped to series regulars (Root & Shaw), a few others appear from time to time (Zoe Morgan, Carl Elias & Leon Tao), but there are many others who have just been one-off characters.

Which POIs have made an impression with you? Who would you like to see again in future episodes?

I've excluded regulars Root & Shaw from the poll below, but included in it everyone else who is currently recurring, or dead - because 1) WHY NOT? and 2) Hello, flashbacks! - and those whose status are undetermined. The POIs are arranged according to season/episode in which their number came up first, but if I left anyone out, sound off in the comments below!

poll
24 Comments
Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Maxine Angelis. Would love to see the reporter girl to know the man in suit was not just an urban legend but that night he was there along with her 24*7 as her guardian angel.
Flag
Which one was the spy-girl who got sent to boarding school by Finch?
Flag
I know its crazy but personally I would like simmons back

a) great fan of Robert john burke, & I don't think he gets enough credit

b) we never actually see he die, all we see is the monitor got flat line, carl doesn't kill but in exchange for killing him he now works for him and use simmons background of HR to rebuild his network

c) cops save him just time fake his death and in exchange for full pardon, he give the cops any one that wasn't busted when HR went down including the Russians, and anyone else that work with HR

Flag
Scott Powell (Myk Watford) without question the BEST episode to date! the scene in the Subway car... amazing! BRING HIM BACK!!
Flag
I think Leon should be made a dishonorary member. He just can't seem to stay off the irrelevant list and he has proven useful at times. I would think more characters that have been saved by Finch and Reese should be tapped especially when they have special talents to pay it forward.
Flag
I don't exactly remember how much I liked his character, but I like Jacob Pitts in everything I've seen him in, so Pitts/Henry Peck (NSA analyst) was my first vote. Plus, he's one of the very few people Harold was willing to talk about the Machine with.

Megan Tillman, played by Linda Cardellini, might be next on my list.

Wendy McNally (Bridget Regan) comes to mind, as well, maybe because she's fresh in my mind from her current stint on White Collar.

Others include Zoe and Leon, as well as Logan Pierce (Jimmi Simpson) and Timothy Sloan (Kirk Acevedo).
Flag
Why is Carter getting votes, I know it's hard to accept people, but she really is dead...
Flag
I'd like an episode with Ma'am aka CONTROL and she's the one I want to see!
First seen in God Mode.
Flag
Well, that was prescient. I guess "Lethe" answered your question (:
Flag
I'll be watching tonight...
Flag
Yeah! I wonder if they've actually cast that role...
Flag
Doesn't anyone want to see Leila (from "Baby Blue") toddling around pulling books from Finch's library and climbing all over Bear while the likes of Reese, Shaw and Root stand around not knowing what to do? No? Its just me then.

/fanfiction
Flag
ZOE! and Leon!
Flag
Given that Elias solved the problem that was Simmons; I'd say it's pretty much a sure than that we will be seeing Elias again.
Flag
Elias should be a regular (or at least a "more frequently" recurring) character
Flag
MORE ZOE! Always more Zoe.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members