A Person of Interest Community
Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS
staff
Discussion
Sep 28, 2014
Panopticon - Last Scene

Hey, is it just me or does some one else also believe that the place the machine guides Harold to in the last scene of the episode is not an alternate hq for the team (the library being unavailable), but the "hiding place" (for the lack of a better word) of the machine itself, after it moved itself in Season 2 finale??

Discussion
Jul 07, 2014
Who is the bigger badass - John Reese or Jack Bauer ?
I personally feel Reese could wipe the floor with Jack. But first, Jack will suffer some broken kneecaps.
Discussion
May 08, 2014
Harold on trial - what is your verdict?
Ok, here's the thing - I'm really impatient to get to next episode (aren't you?), because I can't wait to see how they'll play out the big mock trial.
How do YOU think the different people "on trial" will play this?
Will Greer defend his plan to keep us all safe by way of computer overlord?
Will Control say "You can't HANDLE the truth!"?
And most importantly:
Will Finch even try to defend himself?
We've already seen that he is, at best, ambivalent about what he has let loose on the world - yes, most of us are safer for it, but we're also placed at risk, and some end up paying a price. He has defended his actions in the past, but things have changed lately - the Northern Lights project is shut down, Vigilance possibly came into existence as a result of The ...Read more
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: Person of Interest

Join in on the Person of Interest general show discussion.

staff
Discussion
Apr 01, 2014
New PoI Spinoff Announced!
Hot new Person of Interest character to get his own TV series!
Discussion
Mar 20, 2014
Person Of Interest: ShOot, FuSh or MoRe?
Last episode from Person Of Interest “/” was impressive. It gave us that sparkling mix of mystery, mythology, humour, action and character development that only Person Of Interest seems to be able to pull of right now. There have been many Root haters, but they seem to come around a bit ...Read more
staff
Discussion
Jan 22, 2014
Possible Petition About Person of Interest's "The Crossing" for Season 3 DVD box
//EDIT//

Please read here my full explanation. I didn't think I needed to post that as well but I was wrong, it is fair to show the complete point of view.

//EDIT//

Dearest Fandom,

It’s possible that some of you already know how much I care about Person of Interest and, in particular, about it staying coherent and in character.

There's been a particular moment, during "The Crossing", which has been quite controversial, hence I have a question for you and I’d love to know what you think:

Would you sign a petition that asks to see an alternative scene at the morgue between Reese and Carter during "The Crossing" 3x09, as an extra feature in the DVD box?

Specifically:

- John doesn't tell her that she was the one who saved him;

- the kiss doesn't happen (they share a hug instead, for example).

It ...Read more
Discussion
Jan 21, 2014
A Little Bit of a Conspiracy-based Discussion
So yesterday I pretty much vegged out on the couch (I tried to watch Intelligence, it didn't hold my attention, I liked Bitten more than I thought I would and I re-watched the first two episodes of Teen Wolf from this season and it was only like two in the afternoon) and I decided to watch a couple POIs that were on demand.

The two I watched were when Reese was in custody. I have a theory that especially shows like this which have a little more control than network owned ones deliberately rerun or release certain episodes. Like over Christmas, they reran the Shaw introduction episodes and that was kind of important for the next few. Now, most of those two episodes that I watched have little to no current relevance, Kara is dead, Elias is on the loose and whatever issues he may still have with ...Read more
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 19 Season 4
Search and Destroy
Airs
Episode 18 Season 4
Skip
Aired
Episode 17 Season 4
Episode 16 Season 4
Blunt
Aired
Episode 15 Season 4
Q&A
Aired
John Reese
Detective Carter
Detective Lionel Fusco
Sameen Shaw

An ex-CIA hitman, John Reese, partners with a software designer, an enigmatic man who uses the name Harold Finch, to prevent crimes before they occur in this drama/action project from J.J. Abrams.