Person of Interest

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2012 on CBS

• Going to watch this episode right now and I'll probably enjoy it

I'm starting to think my taste in television entertainment is in the minority. For some reason, whenever I see an episode of any particular show that I really enjoyed where I then feel the urge to visit to write my review, I notice that the community has rated the episode badly. This has happened to me 3 times in as many weeks so I guess it's just a matter of taste. I also guess it's because the community have no taste or room for creative expression because any show that has a one-off, unique episode that follows a different style than the norm, the community get the hump. Personally, I enjoy seeing something different, a new perspective usually brought about by a guest producer/director.

Anyway, as I said, I'm now going to go and watch S02E07 of POI (Critical) and judging by the poor ratings so far, it seems as if I am going to enjoy this one. I'll finish this review, rate and submit it when I come back after I've seen it.

Person of interest S02E07 Critical -

Well, I must say, this was just a typical episode of POI with nothing different from the normal weekly plot we're all used to by now. So with that in mind, I'm rather surprised that this episode received such a low rating from the community. Granted, there was nothing special about this episode but even so, I would still rank it on a par with most other POI episodes.

At the end of the day, the show is always entertaining with a very interesting storyline and this episode continued with this usual theme..i.e the machine gave a social security number of someone in trouble so Reese and Finch worked together to help this person.

Also, as usual, there was reference to the season-wide plot involving that insane women who's trying to gain access to the machine, she still has a suicide vest strapped to a ex cop who is doing her dirty work. Carter caught up with him and he revealed the vest, asking her to pass a warning onto Reese.

This episode also featured a new highly sophisticated and intelligent enemy called Alistair Wesley who managed to evade capture in the end, not before making a promise that he's a worthy adversary that the duo will cross paths with again one day. Mr Wesley is played by the brilliant bad guy actor Julian Sands. He's an ex Mi5 agent with the skills and contacts to make good on his promise.

This episode also saw the return of the greedy, money hungry crook Leon Tao played by Ken Leung.

All in all, S02E07 (Critical) was an average episode of person of interest. As always, it was an entertaining episode with a time sensitive mission to rescue the lesbian wife of a highly respected surgeon who was being targeted by numerous snipers to force the surgeon to murder her patient who was a very powerful man that owns major energy companies. With the help of Detective Fusco, Reese managed to get the surgeons wife to safety while finch assisted the surgeon.

@ TexasJake

Just because the main victims in one single storyline from one single episode of Person of Interest happened to be a married lesbian couple, it doesn't mean they're pushing some kind of 'lesbian agenda' as you put it. Don't you know that Lesbians are a fact of life in todays day and age? Seriously, I can only imagine you must live in some kind of isolated neighborhood where the real world doesn't cross into. With that in mind, I'd love to see (and have a good laugh at) your opinion of normality. BTW - Today we are living in 2012 believe it or not! Anyway, I can only apologize if I've got my facts wrong and incorrectly judged you from that short comment of yours. If so, I recommend a new tin-foil hat to keep the conspiracies inside. Well I'm sure one of my opinions must be right, its either one or the other. The Truth is out there! Ha Ha Ha