Person of Interest

Critical

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2012 on CBS

• It's squishy!

I love this show. Compelling concept with interesting characters. Tonights story introduced another potential long term villain while continuing the sub-plot of an existing one. A bit less action than usual but did a lot in providing a background for potential future story arcs.

I did feel the 'Lean Tao' arc was a bit out of place. Are the writers planning to make him a semi-regular? The idea that they had to stash him at the library as the only safe place because the 'Albanian mob' was looking for him seemed a bit of a stretch. And then at the end just dump him back on the street? No real resolution. It did not fit in with the rest of the spisode. Still it did allow us to see more of Bear...

A good episode overall and worth watching even if only to see/hear Finch in the hospital, looking /sounding like he was about to hurl and going "Oh dear! Look at it, it's squishy!" Absolutely hilarious!!