Person of Interest

Critical

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 15, 2012 on CBS

• Quality

I LOVED this episode! Multiple storylines, SMART villains, bring back an old character and re-occurring villain and my all time favorite, story misdirection. You think the story is going one way and it goes the other. First off, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but let me bring up a couple common complaints:

1) the ER / surgery scenes were not accurate. WHO CARES? If you can make it realistic to the common viewer, that's all that matters. Whenever I watch tv or movies I always accept a certain amount of fudge factor. FF is simply entertainment subbed in for actual facts and procedures. If I wanted to see a 100% accurate ER / surgery scene, I'd watch the Discovery Channel. And if every tv show got cancelled because it wasn't 100% accurate to their professions, Grey's Anatomy would've been cancelled eons ago.

2) The same sex couple situation was inappropriate. - Meh. Did it interrupt or ruin the story? No. You could've subbed in a friend, her husband, her daughter, her sister, an aunt and the story wouldn't have changed at all.

3) The story was average. - The WORST episode of POI is better than 90% of the crap out there. I too have stopped watching SVU (not because of Stabler) but because the writing went down the tubes. The stories became less factual more story based, characters became one maybe TWO dimensional and the stories just were flat and boring. POI need not worry about that. Not yet, any ways.

So I loved the episode and since I can't give ANY episode a full 10, I'll give it a 9.5; cause well, it could always be better, right? :)