Person of Interest

Cura Te Ipsum

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 13, 2011 on CBS

• Great episode, the ending even better.

First if all I hate the idea of the big brother and of that machine being able to foresee that someone is going to kill or be killed. That's nonsense, but the whole show is based on this stupid assumption and I have a hard time persuading myself to believe it just for the sake of being able to watch the show comfortably. And there is a lot to watch: a great deal of action and even more of feelings. Everything well-balanced and perfectly played. It seems to me that the "whole crew" - the production team, the script writers, the actors - are all aware of what they want to serve us and they do it. I just love the perfect measure of all ingredients. I first thought of it, watching episode three. In this episode they managed to do it again, and the ending scene is a masterpiece, first of all from the scriptwriters. But Caviesel and the other guy were just brilliant. Especially the other guy who played a bad liar. I only pray we will never know what decision Mr Reese has taken. 10 out of 10 for this and the previous episodes, and I can't wait to see more.

CBS