Person of Interest

Death Benefit

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 15, 2014 on CBS

• Death benefit

What an amazing episode! I am really glad, that this series can surprise me once again with a new way in which the storyline will go.

I dont want to share any secret, but the ending is just wonderful (my personal opinion)
  • Finch Out

This was a surprisingly depressing episode but one that I really should have seen coming. The Machine is growing up, making choices, and calling the shots. There was so much going on but it was perfectly structured and paced, though a few things were a bit of a leap (like Reese figuring out what the Machine wanted). There were brilliant lines and great scenes (Root and Shaw in the bar, anyone?). It was a painful episode to watch, but such a good one. Can't wait to see where next week leaves us. who was taking care of Bear while everyone was out of state.
  • Damn what an episode!

what the hell just happened?

Brilliance?? Yea yea... but damn!!

I just hope the show is not shutting down.

I hope its not.. but just keeping the last minutes of this episode in mind, i kinda fear that might happen.

We want another season guys!!

Season 4 - Samaritan vs the machine ! - . -- The war of the machines!!
  • Eh, What!!

This was more like POI meets Lost. There where so many irrelevant things going in the majority of this episode. that I started to lose interest. However the end gave me perspective and I'm now looking forward to the next installment.

The episode started off well, the chemistry between Reese and Shaw is a joy to watch. But then the grinning root turned up and split the super duo by taking Shaw on a bar crawl. Finally Nooooooooooooo!! What sure shot shot Shaw, shame :(
  • looks like the war is here...

If Decima only has a feed from New York, sounds like it is time for Finch and friends to set up shop elsewhere for a while. We had to know you can't talk about a war between gods for half a season and then not show it, so buckle up...
  • The Machine vs Samaritan,,..

At first I thought The Machine was weaker because as Root said "how much did you break it to make it care?" and Samaritan doesn't have that element, but on the other hand, I guess it shows how much Ingram was important because Harold didn't want to make it this way I suppose!

Anyway, it's awesome, I'm waiting for Root to help Harold, She'll be my favorite character if she stops calling John monkey stuff!!
  • Death Benefit

Not the greatest storyline, with the team protecting the Congressman, but finally some good character development with Finch possibly being pushed to the brink by the machine. It addressed the moral issues that are at the heart of the premise of this show, but we all know everything will work out in the end for this crew, so the suspense is minimal at best at what happens next.
  • Person of interset save the machine

LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE this show because of ow they go on please keep this show going bring a new season and a new epsides people love and i love im in love thank you guys your the best