Person of Interest

Flesh and Blood

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 05, 2012 on CBS

• This show rules! (SPOILERS)

Man, this was a thrilling episode. I had goosebumps the moment Elias kidnapped Carters son and Reese had to call her. She now knows he is not a bad person at all and willing to do anything for her. If she saw how he handled the bad guys that kidnapped him she would even understand more.

I mean, how bad ass was that, he just walked towards them, even the bullet couldn't stop him. And as soon as they drove of he wouldn't risk to shoot and maybe hit the boy.

Also I loved the way Finch talked to the HR guy. That was epic. The guy didn't knew what happened to him.

And as said earlier. The way Fusco stayed on the side of Carter was really great. Even after the don confronted him with his corrupt past. He even called back-up and told Carter she should trust someone. After this episode two things will happen in a short time a think.

Carter confronts Fusco with the things the don said. And they find out they are both working with Finch and Reese. Although Fusco works more FOR them.

And as someone stated here, the Elias story is far from over. I mean, he killed two more dons from within prison. He probably will get out somehow, or else he runs things from the prison.

I can say it every week, this show keeps getting better and better. How long can this go on? But even if it stops getting better, the level of quality is that high that it would be a delight to watch. Man I love this show. And I'm really sad that we have to wait a couple of weeks again. It is very annoying