Person of Interest Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

The Show is Getting worse By Each episode??

AshleyWarren

[41]Nov 10, 2012
    • level: 2

you are "TOTALLY" wrong. you must be crazy or something. my mom, twin sister, many of my friends and i think it is one of the best shows ever.

my favorite character is John because he kicks bad guy's butts. and, to me and my mom and sister, he is totally cute.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[42]Nov 11, 2012
    • level: 22
    Yes, totally wrong. Last season only after two episodes it became one of my favorite shows and it still is. I hope they keep turning out many more excellent episodes to keep the show for many more seasons, now a little smile in Reese's face would be nice every now and then.

Dec1964

[43]Nov 16, 2012
    • level: 33

AshleyWarren wrote:

What is wrong with you? you are "TOTALLY" wrong. you must be crazy or something. Person of Interest keeps getting better everytime each episode airs.

my mom, twin sister, many of my friends and i think it is one of the best shows ever.

my favorite character is John because he kicks bad guy's butts. and, to me and my mom and sister, he is totally cute.

I think Jim Caviezel is the most Hottest guy on TV.

AriSky

[44]Nov 16, 2012
    • level: 36

Not sure if this is the best place to drag up what this week's bad reviews are focusing on, but I think it would go here better than in its own thread.

I just can't believe the hatred and closed-mindedness coming out (hah, an unintentional pun) in regards to the fact that this week's number was a lesbian. This case was exactly like any other would be if it had included a husband and wife instead of two wives but people can't seem to look beyond it.

The reviews posted giving 1.0 ratings give no reason other than their authors are offended by the "social agenda" of the episode. This has NOTHING to do with the contents of the episode and hence is irrelevant in regards to the show. I had half a mind to flag those reviews, but, because TV.com seems to be against any sort of user moderation, decided not to.

I understand that these people have their views and they are entitled to them, just as anyone else is entitled to theirs. But to make an account simply to leave an outraged review seems like it should be against the site's TOS (it's called spam). PoI has done nothing beyond include one of the numerous lifestyles present in New York City and shouldn't suffer the consequences of religious zealots.

John666666666

[46]Nov 17, 2012
    • level: 16

AriSky wrote:

Not sure if this is the best place to drag up what this week's bad reviews are focusing on, but I think it would go here better than in its own thread.

I just can't believe the hatred and closed-mindedness coming out (hah, an unintentional pun) in regards to the fact that this week's number was a lesbian. This case was exactly like any other would be if it had included a husband and wife instead of two wives but people can't seem to look beyond it.

The reviews posted giving 1.0 ratings give no reason other than their authors are offended by the "social agenda" of the episode. This has NOTHING to do with the contents of the episode and hence is irrelevant in regards to the show. I had half a mind to flag those reviews, but, because TV.com seems to be against any sort of user moderation, decided not to.

I understand that these people have their views and they are entitled to them, just as anyone else is entitled to theirs. But to make an account simply to leave an outraged review seems like it should be against the site's TOS (it's called spam). PoI has done nothing beyond include one of the numerous lifestyles present in New York City and shouldn't suffer the consequences of religious zealots.

Thank you for your post. I thought about posting something, but I hate politics and issues like this because it brings out closed minded bigots or religious zealots who will just spew their hatred and solves nothing. Still anyway thank you for your post and I whole heartily agree.

Dec1964

[47]Nov 30, 2012

AriSky wrote:

Somebody complained on their Review about T.G.W. also CBS,

seeing 2 women in bed, he/she also gave that episode 1/10.

Edited on 11/30/2012 6:12am

Dec1964

[48]Feb 15, 2013

hell693 wrote:

who else thinks that this show is getting worse im gonna give the show one last chance to improve me in the next episode and if doesnt im done with this show.

You must be watching something else.

sremnes

[49]Aug 1, 2013
    • level: 18

I cant believe everybody even answers trolls like the first poster. Its oboviously just a post to provoke. Similar posts are regulary posted on almost every forum at tv.com

http://www.tv.com/shows/person-of-interest-2011/prisoners-dilemma-2622636/

Read the same users review of this episode from the same series he said was so bad, 10 rating lol.

Edited on 08/01/2013 1:12am

Hwatcher

[50]Sep 28, 2013
    • level: 1

I agree that it's a laughable show. I starting out watching because I like the idea of the show. I continued watching because I like the supporting cast. But Jim C. can't act. My husband and I decided to give it one last chance this season, but we had to delete the series after the first five minutes.

Dec1964

[51]Oct 31, 2013

sremnes wrote:

I cant believe everybody even answers trolls like the first poster. Its oboviously just a post to provoke. Similar posts are regulary posted on almost every forum at tv.com

http://www.tv.com/shows/person-of-interest-2011/prisoners-dilemma-2622636/

Read the same users review of this episode from the same series he said was so bad, 10 rating lol.

I know, I don't know why I read them, but to say James Caviezel cant act got on my nerves.

ECH71

[52]Sep 7, 2014
    • level: 4

I have a rather controversial view of this show:

- "Root" is cheesy as hell, somehow doesn't look like your typical ugly IT-proficient female, can infiltrate the U.S. government and also is a professional hitman... oh please.... Even the name is cheesy (I'm guessing they picked 'Root' as in the Administrative-level user of a *nix OS).

- Femme fatales cliches everywhere. Stanton, Shaw & "Root" (TV/Movies/Games are the only places you see such bad-a** women). I also hate how "root" keeps referring to the machine as a "she". It's an IT, not a he and certainly not a she. More feminism BS.

- Stanton & Shaw were marines... Seriously? Why was the government recruiting out of the marines? Don't they limit recruitment out of Tier-1 forces such as Delta/SEALs?

- Peter Collier is what, a lawyer whose somehow got the skills to be a serious problem for the U.S. government? Like "root", there's no information to indicate any training do allow them to do what they do.

- The old smug limey Greer whose always one step ahead of the U.S. government, Finch & Reese and everyone else... Please... What the hell would make him so special? Oh, that's right, the actor is an uncle of the show's creator. I smell favoritism.

- Painful to watch tech scenes involving pseudo tech speak. I guess this one only effects the tech folks out there like myself.

With the exception of a few scenes I didn't like, the show was good up until about mid season 2. What I originally loved about the show was the slow demystification of Reese and Finch's respective backstories and of course the bad-a** Mr Reese scenes but much of that is long gone and replaced with cheesy unrealistic characters and over exaggerated scenarios.

What would I like to see them do? Cut loose the majority of these cheesy characters, go back to the original formula of investigating POIs and never make Mr Reese look weak against any characters who aren't of government assassin level of bad-a**ness (or equivalent).

Like I said, since I speak my mind and my views are of the controversial kind, I won't be checking back here to respond to any fanboy/fangirl responses in defense of the show.

Edited on 09/07/2014 2:25pm