Person of Interest

God Mode

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 09, 2013 on CBS

• What? No cliffhanger?

Given last season's excellent cliffhanger, I was expecting another. I have mixed feelings about cliffhangers in general, but I did love the episode. We have some great questions leading into the next season; Who is Control? What will the Machine become now that it's free? What role will Root play in the Machine's future?

The continuation of Carter's journey from "moral center" to "ends justify means" (she DID commit murder, after all) will be interesting to watch. Fusco is making amends for his past so his storyline is not so interesting anymore. I miss Fusco, but given his conspicuous absence over the past few episodes, I think we have seen the end of him. Does Carter become the new Fusco; dealing with the fallout of her actions? Will she be taking on HR single-handedly? Reese and Finch have not been very helpful to her of late. Will Shaw become the next Reese looking for a way to fit into her new world?

I hate the wait.