Person of Interest

God Mode

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM May 09, 2013 on CBS

• WOW....

This one had the best diss ever on tv!!

You just have to love Shaw for the way she does things and for the way she puts Reese in his place. Great writing AND acting. The should definitly keep her on the show for the next season.

Give a guy a shotgun and tell him its to make him feel less inadequate while she drives the Ferrari. AWSOME. your face, John :D

I haven't laught this hard in front of my TV for a VERY long time. That's why I love this show. Somebody should give the writers an Emmy or something. There isn't much out there that can compete with this level of action, suspense, character and comedy all put into one big bowl and shaken up every once in a while.

Story-wise I guess it was inevitable that the machine went all "distributed computing" on us. Also, that makes it sort of impossible to attack physically. Smart move, Machine. So, physically its not like "Data" or "Hal" - but more like Skynet. Although it is not yet clear if its like Skynet morally. I would suspect not, since it seems to "care" about human life. But it clearly is able to defend itself. I wouldn't want to declare war on it.

I wonder what it will do with Root. Can't wait for next season :D