Person of Interest

Masquerade

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 18, 2012 on CBS

7.8
  • Character growth (episode 4 season 2)

For me this episode was all about the characters. The biggest chance is the teamwork between them and they enjoy that. The last 5 minutes of this episode showed me that Carter and Fusco are influenced by Reese and are not only thinking of the rules. I don't hope this goes to far, but I like it that they are thinking of the results too.

I mean, Carter would not have hit that car before. But now she did, and I doubt Fusco would hit the window and fight off the guy in the previous season. Although protecting the girl with his body was something he would do, reminder of the episode where he got shot in the ass.

And as said before, Reese is happy, but also knows Finch is afraid, therefor he leaves the dog with him, and although Finch had his doubt he needs the dog (for now) to feel save. Or he needs Reese with him, like when they were going for a beer.

The story was great too. And indeed the scene where Carter came in to shoot the last guy was funny. I think she starts to enjoy the banter between her and Reese.

This is a development I would like to see and grow. However as I said I hope Carter still will be herself and not agree with every (violent) idea Reese has. She is sort of his conscience, maybe thats a bit exaggerated. But you get me.

More and more like this show