Person of Interest

One Percent

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 07, 2013 on CBS

• Pretty Good, Not Great

This was a pretty solid episode and I really loved the Bear storyline. And Reese bidding $10 Million on those letters, then giving them away made me laugh. It was nice to be back to the typical episode style, and after the craziness of the last few episodes, I quite liked it. The POI himself was funny, and the writing was much better than in Dead Reckoning. I honestly cannot tell you how impressed I was that the writers had Reese disinfect the tube before saving Logan... Attention to detail shows. The last fifteen minutes or so felt a bit rushed, but the rest of the episode was interesting.

And the flashbacks... They were interesting but ultimately amount to little. Okay, they decided to build the machine because of 9/11... We knew that. And Nathan installed a contingency... We knew that. And Nathan decided to go out on his own and try to save the irrelevant... That was the only major revelation the flashbacks gave us, and they were more time-wasters than anything else this episode IMO.

Overall, though, solid episode, 8/10.