So many good things about this episode:
- Psycho-b**ch Kara Stanton in flashbacks
- Reese's description of his life along the road not taken.
- Finch making the lie real - on the fly, no less
- Finch in combat mode ready to jail-break John
- Bear looking for John and sleeping on John's suit at Finch's feet (Awwwww)
- The entire ending and psycho-b**ch Kara and her handy dandy needle
I have to say that if I was as good an interrogator as Carter was supposed to be, I would kick Donnelly's butt for interrupting as much as he did. However, I saw the resolution of his story line coming as soon as he caught Carter and Reese together. How else could that have ended?
I find it interesting that John wore the "uniform" (suit, white shirt, no tie) during his CIA assassin days and still prefers it now. Hmmmm.
I wish they would do more with Fusco. I was hoping he would get to show some skills in this episode with his own POI, but it wouldn't have changed anything if his scenes had been deleted entirely. Still just comic relief. Give the man something worthwhile to do!!
The Stanton/Reese kiss -- yuck!