Person of Interest

Prisoner's Dilemma

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Jan 10, 2013 on CBS

• Now That's More Like It!

Superb episode. My favourite scenes were EVERY SCENE. I cannot believe that I would ever say that about any TV show. But, obviously, if it's going to be one, it's got to be PERSON OF INTEREST.

Seeing such a fast pace episode was really amazing. I was literally at the edge of my seat. It was nice seeing Fusco getting the (love?)-struck by the model, Karolina. Fusco, you never fail to impress.

So many great things in this episode:

1) We find out the true reason why Reese didn't kill Kara

2) The interrogation scenes. Amazing!

3) Donnelly finds out who 'The Man In The Suit' really was. Sad that he died but honestly, he was getting irritating when he kept pushing Carter during the interrogations.

4) We see Finch's back-up the machine one) An almost perfect cover for Reese. It was great seeing him creating a fake identity footprint while Carter was interrogating(Ugh, this long word!) Reese.

5) Finch holding a rifle!

6) Elias. Need I say more?

7) The ending. Kara is back, baby!!

8) The badass scene after Reese gets free, walking down the hall. Wow!

9) And Much much more.....

I guess my dilemma(pun obviously intended) was rating this episode 9.5-10. But I'm glad to report, IT'S A 10!