Person of Interest

Relevance

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 21, 2013 on CBS

• Most Absurd and Contrived Episode So Far!

Can we please, PLEASE have some realism? Why couldn't they have just had ONE guy assigned to kill her. No, it had to be 6 (or was it 10) because -- well -- she was SO damn good.

This show is a drama, so it should TRY to be realistic -- not like some super hero comic book movie. When a team of 6 (or 10) trained and competent men are trying to kill you, no matter WHO you are, regardless of how damn GOOD you are, you are going to be killed. Especially if you were SET UP to be killed and were NOT expecting it.

We must assume the team assigned to kill her would know what they were doing. This team looked like complete fools; as if they had never done anything like it before.

I cannot take episodes (or shows) like this seriously.

Let us remember that this woman was not suspicious of her bosses nor her organization in the lead-up to their first attempt to kill her. Why the hell would they want to kill her by blowing up a whole damn room with her in it -- and have 6 guys there to finish the job in case it did not go as planned?

If the powers that be wanted her dead, they could have simply assigned one assassin to kill her, and the assassin could have shot her in the head from a sniper position as she was walking down the street. Or perhaps her bosses could have called her in for a meeting and had an assassin shoot her in the back of the head or strangle her from behind. Why would their first option be to lure her to a room and then try to blow it up?

Writer's contrivance can be so friggin ridiculous.

NOTE to: xryska

What the hell does racism have to do with what I wrote? What the hell are you thinking? Or perhaps you are being racist by assuming I am (fill-in the blank).

She is a female Reese? So what? Reese gets the crap kicked out of him once in a while and I never said what Reese does is realistic. The show does get dumber with each passing episode. It has jumped the shark.

Yeah, I understood that she was their BEST operative, so what? She is still human! No one is that good in REAL LIFE man or woman.

I wrote: "When a team of 6 (or 10) trained and competent men are trying to kill you, no matter WHO you are, regardless of how damn GOOD you are, you are going to be killed; especially, if you have been SET UP to be killed and were NOT expecting it. We must assume the team assigned to kill her would know what they were doing. This team looked like complete fools; as if they had never done anything like it

I also said they could have shot her in the head (in real life this is how they would have killed her) when she was walking along the street why blow up a room.

Only in the movies and in books is a sexy, beautiful woman (it is always a sexy beautiful woman) some bad ass killer. In the real world, when Violence of Action is required to perform a job, men will be at the top of the list of the best.

So to answer your question, no, woman cannot do "that" except in the minds of fiction writers. Go ahead and assume my sex -- show your sexism.

I was thinking just fine when I wrote what I wrote. You need to work on your CRITICAL thinking skills. Read what I wrote not what you think I wrote. The episode WAS ridiculous, and so were the last two episodes that I fast forwarded through.

CBS