Person of Interest

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Person of Interest Fan Reviews page 3 of 8

• Loving the new season!

As much as I love Finch and Reese, I am really glad that they introduced Shaw. And I actually find Roots return to be a very interesting twist as well. I can't wait to see where they take the rest of the season, especially with Carter and HR. So many strong female characters this season!
  • This season

... just keeps getting better.
  • COOL :)

i saw the 3 season this week for this episode, Shaw and the DOG :)

Shaw: "We're not any agency, we're just a... I don't even know what we are. To be honest, I'm only in it for the
  • Root not a fan

They should have killed off that Root character last season when they had the chance....
  • You work for me now, son.

Carter was absolutely the BEST thing about this episode. I do hope they keep it up.

I'm still not interested in Shaw one bit, but at least her presence wasn't so assaulting this time around...

The number of the week was good and Reese was awesome. I think Finch letting Shaw know that it's basically okay to ignore instructions could lead to bigger problems later on because she's so unstable. Loved seeing Root show up, especially if she's going to get payback for Shaw shooting her. Missed Fusco.

Overall, I'll be showing up for the core 4 (Carter/Reese/Fusco/Finch) and to see Root's storyline reach its conclusion... I can't wait to see how Carter takes down HR.
  • Freaky Root

B4 last night, I enjoyed POI. Last night after freaky Root was reintroduced - I lost interest. Her role's too demonic & creepy. I liked POI when it was helping people. Root contradicts that so I'll no longer watch it.
  • 3's a crowd!

Love Series 1 and 2, and although im enjoying series 3 i cnt help but feel with sam's inclusion 3 is a crowd, the dynanism between reese and harold is so what lacking from the previous it will get better.
  • perky Carter

becoming a training officer after demotion a new twist in Carters career
  • Adding Shaw was actually -

Although her acting as a tough character could improve, and of course given time it will; I believe adding a tough female character was the right call especially when it adds polar chemistry between characters such as in the case of Reese and Shaw. This show just gets better and better and not just with a new regular cast member, but with so many enemy plots presenting in so many angles; thus creating a story with exciting conspiracies that keeps predictable conclusions that plague now-day TV shows. Everyone has their own taste in TV Shows, but my opinion based on the quality of previous episodes and plot complexity it is by a good margin the best show this year.
  • I'm Shaw you'll change your opinion

I think a couple of you guys are unjustly hating on Shaw. I think or more accurately hope, she's going to end up working with Root. The machine aka the writers obviously see the potential with Root hence her re-purposing. I predict a spin-off but with bad ass chicks and a cat named Kangaroo. I look forward to what comes next. Also there seems to be a theme of two. Reese and Harold, Bosco and Carter, Elias and and Shaw. There's a point to Shaw, I'm Shaw of it.
  • Friends and Undercovers

I could say a wholeeeee lot... but the small scene at the end summed it all up - the producers and writers have not lost their knack... when Scarface thanked Carter... and then later on turned up to pick up the cash and diamonds... Elias is up to his old tricks just like the writers are, just like Finch and John (with the ensemble)... they all are... (maybe even Bear ;-))

Yay - the series style has survived the break!
  • With a little help from their friends

Considering all the enemies that Reese and Harold have, now that they are no longer under the radar, they need all the help they can get. Sarah Shahi is great in the role of the trigger happy Samantha. Now that Carter has been demoted she has to resort to her friends in low places (Elias), and Fusco has had to increase his skill set. They will probably need all hands on deck once Root gets out. Then there is the machine, it is playing a game keeping all sides at bay, it will be interesting to see how that plays out now that the machine is in god mode.
  • Another Regular? Why?

Not looking forward to Sarah Shahi. I feel she is a weak link as an actress and do we need another regular? Please don't muck up the waters with too many unnecessary characters as you did with LOST. The rest of the cast is so strong. Such a sharply written show.
  • THE MAN IN THE SUIT

at show, great actors!! Don't ever canle
  • Why destroy a perfect system??

Just recently I finished watching the second seasons finale. I am as stunned as I was a year ago while the first season ended. This is the perfect show: Story-wise (so compley, my jaw is still down), camera/filmmaking wise, actor/actress wise.... rarely you stumble upon an episode that is "just OK". in fact, I cannot remember any.

Now, four times this season our perfect team got some help from the beautiful Sarah Shahi. I just found out that she was promoted to the main cast for season 3.

My God, please don't make her an equal to Reese. She ofcourse is a fighter, but when you put her next to our favourite knee-shooter, the whole concept will crumble.

We had our power women: Carter and Zoe.

The Brain: Finch.

The Gun: Reese

And all the marvelous other characters.

Why put another main character into the equation. I don't get it.

Is this for ratings? Oh, yes, we need a stunning, young woman.

Just the other day I read a comment of another fan, who had said that he/she is getting sick of those beautiful, young women who can kick ass men twice their size.

I totally agree.

Please don't get me wrong: I like those in NCIS, Hawaii-Five 0 ...

But we had Carter and Zoe and the crazy bitch Root.

Isn't that enough?

Please don't destroy this wonderful system we had there.

But, since there are no known facts about her part in season three... maybe I am getting ahead of myself.
  • Amzing show

This is one unique show. Never seen anything like it. And its great. Muchael Emerson and Jim Caveasel make a great team, and the typical mystque from Abrams is all there. Lets hope this show does not end up like Lost, seen season 1 so far, and have lots of questions, lets hope we get answers, unlike Lost.
  • gr8 show

Harold you do a gr8 job like the style mr. Reese you are the best man out their
  • i'll be Watching!!!!

Can't wait for Season 3

Great cast that works well together, and writers!!!

• totally true....

this show is totally real, few months ago we found out there is a program dedicated to spy on people, it is like this show predicted what is going to happen, every episode better than the last one and I really can't wait for the new season........
  • somehow this works

Totally ridiculous concept, brilliantly executed. Acting and settings are terrific.
  • The best ,and Caviesel ,great he can do any thing and with that good locks ... GREAT SHOW.

Is the only with some type of violence i see and even my kid is allow because is so smart and is not violence for ratings is history you follow the show to now what is the end,and is like the best shows like from the the writer thank you,thank the Mr Caviesel you can do ,Jesus and this great man or dance you are great and many,many,years of this show please.
  • Edgy, Clever, well written, this show keeps getting better and better with every episode!

I am so glad that this show has been renewed. I hope that this story continues for a long time! With every episode I watch the story gets deeper and deeper, with more clever twists and turns to keep me on the edge of my seat!! Bravo!!! Bravo!! =)
  • Best Show!!!

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT ROOT WAS marked YELLOW from very beginning?????? AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!!
  • Superb

Possibly the best show ever made apart from Game of Thrones, it's close. i can't decide.
  • AMAZING, AMAZING & AMAZING

OMG this show is just AMAZING. I love it. It's so gripping. I can't wait till the next season. On tender hooks already.
  • Cool Show

Got late in the game in watching this show, in fact, the first season was watched on DVD and I'm early in the second season.

It's a solid show. It is well cast and it is quite gripping. At this point in time as I'm watching it, our heroes have encountered many antagonists.

Anyways, this show is a keeper. I hope it will spawn many more seasons.

Sure you wonder about some of the tech, like the cloning of phones for example, but hey, every show must have its gimmicks.
  • Person of Interest

Harold is good hacker and his software is perfect by scenarios.. So .John always uses usb-sticker for download information from PC.. why????

• New Face, new dynamics?

Supposedly Sarah Shahi will be "up-graded" to regular status as of Season 3--CBS et al liked her that much. Hope she remains edgy and keeps the boys on their toes!

• excellent

this show has had me captivated from the start its exciting and mysterious at the same time always a twist and turn in story to catch you off when you think you sussed the plot .. i have high hopes this will continue for many seasons to come
  • Creepy Heroes

I love the show, I love the 2 main characters - John Reese and Harold Finch are a bunch of creepy heroes have you ever seen them smile ?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8