Person of Interest

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2011 Returning September 23, 2014

Gislef

Person of Interest Fan Reviews page 4 of 7

• Person of interest Protection

I really like this show, however I have to say while they go around stoping killings every single time I watch the show I think to myself "This sophisticated surveillance system that predicts people from their would be murderer it seems like New York is the only place in the . that has killers in it and every where else in the country killers continue . I don't get it there are 49 other states yet as I said earlier New York seems to be their crime mecca..
  • Fantasticly Epic

I love this show, it is fantastic and so cool. There are a lot of criminal shows out there, each usually turn out to be disappointing because of the repetitive nature. This show found a balance between a comfortable repetition and interesting variety of episodes, there are so many possibilities. The Characters are great and make you smile all the time, just a fantastic show that is well rounded.
  • Great Show

Anyone know what name was on the note, I think it was Harold, but couldn't make it out, great episode.
  • Harold

I absolutely love this show, especially Harolds character. Mysterious. It;s the best I have seen in a while, long may it continue.
  • Reese needs to stop looking like a waiter.

I'm going to need Reese to start wearing different color shirts. Black, dark blue, smoke gray and burgundy to be exact. He used to have more flair in his wardrobe when the show first started... what happened. Still LOVE this show!!
  • best show ever

this is the best show that i ever seen it

i found here the biggest forum for shows fans :
  • Best Show Currently on TV

Original, unpredictable stories, great ensemble of characters, love the authentic location shooting around New York!
  • Interesting, so far

Quite an interesting it doesn't start getting too predictable over time...
  • It had to happen *SPOILERS*

Awesome episode, this show has been great fun to watch from the very start. The last episode was a little weak in places, i would have liked a lot more history on Finch seeing as how it was orientated around him. Anyways this episode brought back the flashbacks and it worked well however sort of gave the game away about the ending. Also it was very obvious as soon as Carter & Reese got nabbed by FBI guy that he was going to have to die. It was the only way out for the two of them. All the flash backs to the woman & the missions were trying to tie in with his interrogation stories but in fact they were only setting up her return. SO although they were great to watch they sort of ruined the suprise a little. Saying all that though that side of the show was still superb I enjoyed it immensely. Now this show dabbles with the lighter side of things which are a welcome break usually however I felt this time it went over board and actually detracted from the episode. What the hell was Fusco stuff all about? Was it purely there to give that model her big acting break? Personally I could have done without any of that... or more depth & explanation. The way it was portrayed just felt cheesey not funny. Anyway I've focused on the negatives so apologies for that, the too & fro in the interegation scenes was great, tense, heart felt at times & kept you guessing what was going to happen next. I'm very interested to see whether Elias will be trying to turn Reese into an asset on the sly lol. Bring on the rest of the series, could do without the wait though :P
  • Fascinating

Person of Interest is one of the most addictive, gripping and addictive show out their with great drama, action and suspense. The show is a procedural show but differs from the cliche shows with its unique concept and amazing cast. Reese and Finch compliments one another and are amazing actors
  • Nice Match

The combination of a genius and an operative worker is amazing!
  • Very Underestimated Program.

This Show Started Out Like John Borne Series at 6.8 and Right Now It's At 8.5 Because Harold Finch Is Helping Out John Reese More and By Adding The Dog It Makes More Believable The Formal Relationship Between The Two. Detective Carter Is Fenomenal And Fusco Is Doing Good By Getting Out of Police Mob. It Gets Better By The Episode!

• Excellent!

My favourite show on TV right now, I love it! 5 stars for Michael Emerson and Jim Caviezel (who is also insanely hot in this role). Great actors, great emotion, interaction and delivery!! Well-written, fast-paced, exciting with perfect balance between intrigue, adventure and character development. Every little piece of humour or feelgood is distributed stingily, as it should in a show like this, and only serves to emphasize the personal issues and suffering of the characters. It is given as a respite rather than a comic relief, and very soon we are plunged back into a world of ruthless surveillance states, reigning villains and urban heroes defying the odds. As dramatic and as exciting as it can get, this show hits the mark every time.
  • truly enjoyable tv!

We my wife and I cant get enough of Jim Cavizievel ! he has chrisma and is a truely gifted actor! Keep him going! We havent missed anything he's been in! A+ to person of interest!
  • til death

Hello, I would like to know the title of the song that plays at the end of this episode. A woman sings.

Thank you.
  • Love this Series!!

This is one of the best shows on TV and I am so happy to hear they have made the right decision and renewed it, yay! Usually they cancel great shows but this time they knew what they were doing for a change. Love Jim Caviezel as the lead and that's the main reason I watch this faithfully and even own all of the episodes thru Amazon streaming videos. Thank you thank you for renewing a great series!!!
  • A MUST-WATCH!!!!!!

I cannot believe why this show isn't getting any more awards(besides PCA). This show is absolutely lovely. It's performances, writers, plots, music and concept is utterly superb! Jim Caviezel totally owns this show but the writers do a good job of not focusing unfairly too much on him. It makes sure that ALL the characters are equally important to this show's success and the wierd thing is that THEY ARE. John Reese is completely a new kind of badass that television has never seen before.

What attracted me to this show was the people associated with it. With Jonathan Nolan as showrunner along with . Abrams as executive producer, this show is as great as you'd expect it to be. This show is absolutely thrilling! Now, it's even the fastest growing show viewers-wise. Hope it gets nominated and wins even more awards.

All the things that I have mentioned are just 10% of describing how excellent this show is.

Great job, Cast AND Crew. You don't want to forget the guys behind the camera, you know?
  • THE BEST

I love this show so much!
  • Currently My Favorite Show!!!!

POI fantastic show, with wonderful actors, good chemistry and great stories. My favorite character in the series absolutely John Reese the guy knows how to kick ass with such a cool swagger that it never gets old watching him do it every single episode. I love the way they gives the flash backs and yes I can really feel that every single character have deep interesting story line.

Best acting: is by Taraji P. Henson (Detective Carter)

Best episode: this one is tough because there are plenty of awesome episodes. I have to say final 4 episodes are fantastic along with 13th episode "Root Cause"

I'm looking forward to Season 2 anxiously and am glad I've found a wonderful show that intrigues me.
  • Grat Show Enjoyable!!!

A great show to watch. Keeps you interested not want to miss a min and never miss an episode. And Mr Finch, some eye candy!!!
  • superb !

One of the best shows. Every episode is very strong. The cast is exellent. Hope to see more episodes coming our way. A MUST WATCH SHOW !!
  • Enjoyable

While I prefer a tv series with a more intense serial arc, this show, while heavily episodic, is solidly entertaining. Sure it gets somewhat silly in spots (ala Ateam) but all the characters are likeable and the 'stories of the week' are decent enough. Its one of my favorite current tv shows.
  • Reacher-Movie

Just read the 'Reacher" series of books, Jack Reacher "is" John Reese.... Caviezel would be perfect in the movie but Cruise is going play the 6"5" Reacher.......bummer

Oh, Oscar, so you think a gay couple is sick and disgusting and shootings-stabbings-car crashes are more wholesome and family oriented????? Turn the dial.
  • Harold + Bear = great show

Show was a solid 8.5 for me, but after the addition of Bear, it jumped to a 9.5.

Keep Bear and I'll keep watching.
  • ROOT mayne really gets 2 my nerves

Is root evil o wat?
  • Best Show on TV

I cannot say how much I love this show. It has everything you could ask for in a tv show, a great 'story of the week', a fantastic mythology in the background which grows from week to week, great humor and above all two main characters (Harold Finch and John Reese) who you can't help but genuinely grow to care for over time. The writing and the actors are totally amazing, especially Michael Emerson, who looks so sweet I can't help having a soft spot for. I highly recommend giving this show a go, miss this and you'll be missing a rare TV treat.
  • asome.cool

this show is one fo the coolest shows ever!!!!
  • Best show in a really really long time

This show is too good for me to review, I'm just glad it didn't get cancelled.
  • Great series

I love this serial and am quite dissappointed it was not aired last thursday. I also hope that the write manages to bring back "Root" again and turn her into someone good.....wishful thinking...lol

Hate to see her as a villain and also would miss her
  • nice surprise

I watched the first 8 episodes and thought: 'Good, but treading water. I'll stop watching the show but keep an ear to the internet. If it moves anyone, I'll continue.' Nothing much happened on the internet. But then I saw, that season 2 had premiered and thought: 'OK, so it didn't fail. I'll watch some more'.

That break from November '11 to September '12 would never have happened if only I'd watched one more episode. In that episode the series broke the traditional cliche story line and really started to move.

The final episode of season 1 was so full of content and action, that it felt like an entire feature length movie. I literally had to check my watch to confirm, that only an hour had passed.

This is my new favorite show.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7