Person of Interest

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Person of Interest Fan Reviews (225)

• More and more impressed with each episode.

I have seen over 45 shows ,person of interest is SO FUCKING AWESOME.
  • Pretenders has it ALL.

It's almost impossible to find a show with everything, but this one nails it. This episode, Pretenders, has it all: action, comedic breaks, great continuity, no wasted dialog or drawn out interpersonal scenes. Just twists and turns everywhere. The funniest bit of dialog is when the fake detective asks Reese "how he does that with his voice?" Hysterical. Great show.
  • Brotherhood - Wow

Wow! Person of Interest is back and going strong! Can't wait to see what happens next!
  • More Amy Acker - in each Episode!!!

Overall the show is great! But it's such a pity, that there is no Root in the Episode 4. Please, MORE AMY ACKER in each Episode!!! She is The Highlight of the whole show!
  • Person of Interest

One of the best tv show by far. I don't understand why some people they say is not interesting anymore.

Can't stop watching. Season 4 premier was just simply amazing can't wait for the rest season episodes.

Great acting by all Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi Love you all keep up the good work.
  • Persons of Interest

started watching this and now cant stop... all actors are amazing they all have there own personality, which makes for good tv.... cant wait for new series....
  • Uno dei migliori telefilm d'azione di tutti i tempi.

Questo il nuovo caplavoro di J. J. Abrams,creatore di Lost,pieno d'azione,personaggi dal carisma irresistibile e molta tensione.
  • one of the best shows on at the moment

a rollercoaster of a show. action, humour and clever take on conspiracy and espionage. can't wait for the next season!

. they do a great job in making you look forward to the day Greer gets his comeuppance! He's the new smoking man but much worse!
  • A thinking man's 24

How do you review perfection ? How can you even begin to comment when the very air has left your lungs after having watched 3 seasons of some of the best Tv ever made ?

This show has it all, attention to detail, very dry humor, a dog that kicks ass. Shaw and Root contrast each other as brilliantly as Finch and Reese do. I wasn't a fan of Fusco's but every time he says miss cuckoo clock I can't help but burst out laughing.

This morning after having watched the finale, the world actually felt different, it felt like I was being watched...... I almost expected to see Neo walking down some dark side street wearing a t shirt that says, I am not a Samaritan..

can't wait for season 4

• PROMIS>Omnivore>Carnivore>PRISM/NSA>Northern Lights (Harold Finch's Machine)>Samaritan

This is the "Software Eats World" big flick in the timeline surrounding Person of Interest that has me wondering how Samaritan will work in the next two episodes. Feel free to google any of the software items in the "review title" and you'll find that these databases and internet monitoring systems have had a checkered past in the government's hands. Person of Interest is a reflection of how a database becomes a helluvalot more than a database. Mr. Reese's line "no wonder people don't trust their government" sums it up.
  • Person of Interest Review

Person of Interest is a great show and I hope there are more seasons to come. I compare this show to Burn Notice, another great show. I 100% reccomend that you watch this show!
  • Seriously, what's with the frequent breaks?

Again, why do they have so many breaks? Can the network be more frustrating? Its killing me! When its reaching its final stage of the season. Wouldn't it be better with some continuity then?

I don't live over in the states, so can someone please tell me what's going on? I've never seen a show with more frequent short breaks than Person of Interest.

Oh, and the reason for my whine is simple, I love this show!
  • Can I Have Some More Please!!

POI is by far the best program on TV, so more seasons please. Also I'd happily pay to watch a POI film if it were ever to be made. Thank you all the people involved in making POI what it is. Nuff said :)
  • Reese

This TV Show Must Continue at least 4-5 more seasons.
  • Shit's about to get overload

Dunno about others but i sense something big's about to showdown.... its been building up for quite a good number of episodes now, i think it'll be much clearer next episode. POI is of d hook!
  • Rise of the Machines:-)

I have seen seen tonnes of shows. But this is MindBlowing
  • Best Drama TV Show in History!

Its the Best Drama Show It has the smartest script on TV the Cast is Amazing John Reese is cool with his fighting skills, sharp mind, and his John Reese Voice Finch smartest guy alive he is the reason the team, numbers, even The Show exists Shaw the most Beautiful woman alive she has the Reese qualities and its cool to see a woman Kick Ass! Root she is as smart as Finch And she is also very mysterious and pretty

Its a little bit like The Dark Knight but its not It will keep you hold on to the couch from beginning to end don't believe that you will Rate from 1-10 an 11 or Love it as Much as Me then GO WATCH IT

• dammit,,, on break,, miss the show!

I wish it had new episodes, January is weak on good tv...
  • "Persons" Of Interest

This is one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen. The show isn't really about the main characters but the life of the ordinary american. It shows how diverse and how unique the story of each person is. It highlights this fact. Amazing Show. One of my favorites.
  • Save BEAR

Great show, excellent writing, lovely actors and BEAR.
  • killing Carte are you crazy

you are crazy, if they are contemplating killing Carter, it's crazy, it's like we're killing the show kidney. Have to do something if not this show comes in chopped then I am telling you.
  • Great Show

Great show with great characters supported by amazing actors. I love this show, the story line is interesting and it has enough twists to keep it going.
  • Loving the new season!

As much as I love Finch and Reese, I am really glad that they introduced Shaw. And I actually find Roots return to be a very interesting twist as well. I can't wait to see where they take the rest of the season, especially with Carter and HR. So many strong female characters this season!
  • This season

... just keeps getting better.
  • Root not a fan

They should have killed off that Root character last season when they had the chance....
  • 3's a crowd!

Love Series 1 and 2, and although im enjoying series 3 i cnt help but feel with sam's inclusion 3 is a crowd, the dynanism between reese and harold is so what lacking from the previous it will get better.
  • perky Carter

becoming a training officer after demotion a new twist in Carters career
  • Adding Shaw was actually -

Although her acting as a tough character could improve, and of course given time it will; I believe adding a tough female character was the right call especially when it adds polar chemistry between characters such as in the case of Reese and Shaw. This show just gets better and better and not just with a new regular cast member, but with so many enemy plots presenting in so many angles; thus creating a story with exciting conspiracies that keeps predictable conclusions that plague now-day TV shows. Everyone has their own taste in TV Shows, but my opinion based on the quality of previous episodes and plot complexity it is by a good margin the best show this year.
  • Friends and Undercovers

I could say a wholeeeee lot... but the small scene at the end summed it all up - the producers and writers have not lost their knack... when Scarface thanked Carter... and then later on turned up to pick up the cash and diamonds... Elias is up to his old tricks just like the writers are, just like Finch and John (with the ensemble)... they all are... (maybe even Bear ;-))

Yay - the series style has survived the break!
  • With a little help from their friends

Considering all the enemies that Reese and Harold have, now that they are no longer under the radar, they need all the help they can get. Sarah Shahi is great in the role of the trigger happy Samantha. Now that Carter has been demoted she has to resort to her friends in low places (Elias), and Fusco has had to increase his skill set. They will probably need all hands on deck once Root gets out. Then there is the machine, it is playing a game keeping all sides at bay, it will be interesting to see how that plays out now that the machine is in god mode.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8