Person of Interest

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2011 Between Seasons

Gislef

Person of Interest Fan Reviews (288)

• Well it's not the Rockford Files...

or Magnum PI for that matter, but then that was 40 years ago. POI has a great cast, even with the departure of TP Henson for some hip hop show, and interesting storylines that help to make up for the thousands of bullets that miss their mark in frequent gun battles.
  • Person of interest

Badass i will never watch CBS again if they Cancel
  • Thank you Jonathan Nolan and writers! Every episode is excellent!

Excellent show, cannot wait to watch more... Jonathan Nolan awesome and thank you to all the writers and actors! Love the ethics of this show and the actors are great!
  • Keep it Coming

Don't cut this one too....
  • Keep it on

My favorite show for the past years. CBS is crazy to even try to let it go. It's on 3 different Networks and Netflix and everyone is waiting for this new season. The other shows they have on CBS are the same stuff the have been doing for years. That channel is definitely getting beaten from the other channels such as CW. So do not cancel this or someone please pick it up soon.
  • It won't last for a lot longer

one of the best shows I ever watched

I don't think it can last a lot longer but i've enjoyed it for years
  • THE MACHINE ROCKS

BEST. SHOW. EVER.
  • Dont let another great show die

One of the streaming services needs to pick this show up, great stories and actors.
  • We can't let them cancel POI

What are we going to do about the network canceling POI? I just don't think I can take this. Why do they cancel such great shows?
  • Keep Person Of Interest On!

Keep POI on.. the best show on TV. We watch it as a family and talk about it the next day! WELCOME TO THE MACHINE!
  • We Need A Full Season of POI!!!

This is an amazing series. When I see the many new series launched in 2015, few stand comparison to Person of Interest. The characters and the acting are strong and the show is still quite creative, well-written, and enjoyable. I hope the network lets it run a couple more years at least. It is certainly not "tired" and, unlike The Blacklist or Minority Report, POI has certainly not jumped the shark. We may need a write-in campaign to keep the show alive, but let's hope there is sanity in the network boardrooms.
  • The Best Ever!!!!

If James Caviezel is in a movie or a tv series, it's the best. I love the choice of actors in this show. It's So cool and I never want this show to be ended. EVER!! I love this show because of it's overall quality. Characters are the best, story line is mind blowing. Person of Interest Tv show is the COMPLETE PACKAGE. All Time Best Series without a doubt.
  • Excellent in every aspect, very underrated compared to inferior shows

Most well-rounded show ever: amazing writing, acting, choreography, cinematography & music. Continuously evolves & is interesting as ever after 4 seasons. Characters are the best & are developed in the past & present, a remarkable feat. Never a dull episode as the story is unbelievable even in standalones with an abundance of humour. Visuals & music wrap up this complete package. Better than many 'best of all time' series
  • Best show ever

This is the best show ever, I have never followed a show without missing a single episode before. The suspense, the characters, the story line and basically the idea itself which is so close to the hidden truth that so many people can't see in the real world we live in. I can't wait to see season 5, and I think it would be a crime against over 10 million people who watch the show to only have 13 episodes thus rapping up the show as I heard. Let's hope we see a full season like the seasons before.
  • Originality at its best!

Finally original, great non-overrated actors! Amazing stories!
  • WHERE IS SEASON 5???!!!!!!!

Does anyone know when season 5 is supposed to be starting? I'm getting PoI withdrawal here!!! ;-)
  • Person of interest must stay

This is one of the best written story lines I have ever seen. This is a very suspenseful and thought provoking series. Compared to some of the other programs on tv these days this is absolutely the best. I hope CBS does not cancel it. The actors are perfect for the roles they play. I am in love with this show and I for one would hate to see it be canceled. I hope there is enough material for a few more seasons. Great work and kudos to the producers and directors of this show. Lets not give up just yet.
  • Simply the best

Never seen a better one. If you start watching the first season, you need some episodes to get into, but then it will catch you and never again let you go. Other series are suffering loss of quality over time, but this one is getting better and better.

I hope many seasons will be following.
  • Humor in their quips

Luv their characters. Not afraid of anything, want justice, enjoy laughter while working. Terrific writers!
  • Hey Billyray

I find it equal parts funny, fascinating, and sad that you take all of this as some sort of "personal victory" for you. Every regular visitor to this site knows about the unstable rants you've been posting here since Carter got killed off.

What you don't seem to realize is that as mentally and emotionally stable people, the rest of us don't revolve our lives around the TV shows that we like. When a show that we like ends, we either find another show to watch, or simply do something else with that hour of our lives.

Like most here, I look forward to watching what should be an awesome final season, and after that we will move on with the rest of our lives. I know "moving on" and having a life outside of television are strange and foreign concepts for you, but if you ever become capable of it, you'll be a much happier person!!!
  • shocking!!!

This episode was surprising for me i would love there to be more than 4 season i would like it to continue for at least season 5,6,7,and 8 PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My Favourite Show Currently Airing

Person Of Interest is the closet you'll get to a fully fledged Batman series on TV that isn't a prequel. Reese, Shaw, Root, Carter, Fusco, Finch, are all wonderful characters and the stories just get more complex as the show goes on, eventually becoming a fully serialized masterpiece by Season 3. The villains/anti-heroes are some of the best on TV - Elias, Greer, and the show can even make you sympathize with them when it needs to (Scarface).

Excellent stuff, and the soundtrack (songs like Nina Simone's Sinnerman, Fever Ray's If I Had a Heart, Johnny Cash's Hurt, Portishead's Roads and Radiohead's Exit Music For A Film) is so, so good. Must watch.
  • Re: Roots Name

Her actual character's name is Samantha Groves
  • Best show ever

I just dont know how these guys r doing it but from the season 3 i loved dis show like anythin and enjoyed every single episode and now if this show keeps on goin like dis then dis will be definately in my list of all time gr8 list
  • poi is

best tv show i love it

damn to much
  • POI is awesome

many ppl r asking me why i am watching and following POI, i always tell them because it is awesome!!!
  • my husband asked why I like watching person of interest! i said to him DUH! it's a awesome show that U can't fall asleep to until the end! lol

WAS AWESOME I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EP. QUILTY!!
  • Some people don't know what good is...

@kikkapi, sorry you have no idea what good television is. Please go watch Revenge, or something.
  • What is with this gay theme?

I don't get it, it doesn't even work into the story line, yet they seem to be pushing it for some reason. I have noticed that on a lot of TV shows lately as well, not just POI. I don't mind it so much if is applies in some way, but in this case it makes it seem like there are a bunch of 24 y'o pervert writers throwing their fantasies out for the rest of us to digest.

The latest episode with the attack on the Stock Market was kinda boring. They need to get off this whole Samaritan think and get back to the first couple seasons. The stories they came up with were great and really drew you in.
  • Awesome

This show is like the AI,its evovles in each n every sense,be it the story lines,the actors,d shows till date
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10