Person of Interest

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Person of Interest Fan Reviews (248)

• Re: Roots Name

Her actual character's name is Samantha Groves
  • Best show ever

I just dont know how these guys r doing it but from the season 3 i loved dis show like anythin and enjoyed every single episode and now if this show keeps on goin like dis then dis will be definately in my list of all time gr8 list
  • poi is

best tv show i love it

damn to much
  • POI is awesome

many ppl r asking me why i am watching and following POI, i always tell them because it is awesome!!!
  • my husband asked why I like watching person of interest! i said to him DUH! it's a awesome show that U can't fall asleep to until the end! lol

WAS AWESOME I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEXT EP. QUILTY!!
  • Some people don't know what good is...

@kikkapi, sorry you have no idea what good television is. Please go watch Revenge, or something.
  • What is with this gay theme?

I don't get it, it doesn't even work into the story line, yet they seem to be pushing it for some reason. I have noticed that on a lot of TV shows lately as well, not just POI. I don't mind it so much if is applies in some way, but in this case it makes it seem like there are a bunch of 24 y'o pervert writers throwing their fantasies out for the rest of us to digest.

The latest episode with the attack on the Stock Market was kinda boring. They need to get off this whole Samaritan think and get back to the first couple seasons. The stories they came up with were great and really drew you in.
  • Awesome

This show is like the AI,its evovles in each n every sense,be it the story lines,the actors,d shows till date
  • I vail...

There are some kind of movies and series which directly affect your life and change your world ideology. POI was one of the reasons of why I chose Computer Engineering Department. Thoughts that Finch always utters whenever he talks about AI are same as mine. In my college, whenever professors make a speech about artificial intelligence and how we can embed ethics,manners and emotions in them; I always oppose them with the original words of Harold Finch and little bit my own words. I think they get a little annoyed about this :) Person of Interest is much more than a serie. It is the future. And thanks to Nolan, Michael and other cast, I will focus on artifical intelligence in my career! I hope we'll meet someday great people!

Greetings from Turkey, Istanbul Technical University.

• More and more impressed with each episode.

I have seen over 45 shows ,person of interest is SO FUCKING AWESOME.
  • Pretenders has it ALL.

It's almost impossible to find a show with everything, but this one nails it. This episode, Pretenders, has it all: action, comedic breaks, great continuity, no wasted dialog or drawn out interpersonal scenes. Just twists and turns everywhere. The funniest bit of dialog is when the fake detective asks Reese "how he does that with his voice?" Hysterical. Great show.
  • Brotherhood - Wow

Wow! Person of Interest is back and going strong! Can't wait to see what happens next!
  • More Amy Acker - in each Episode!!!

Overall the show is great! But it's such a pity, that there is no Root in the Episode 4. Please, MORE AMY ACKER in each Episode!!! She is The Highlight of the whole show!
  • Person of Interest

One of the best tv show by far. I don't understand why some people they say is not interesting anymore.

Can't stop watching. Season 4 premier was just simply amazing can't wait for the rest season episodes.

Great acting by all Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi Love you all keep up the good work.
  • Persons of Interest

started watching this and now cant stop... all actors are amazing they all have there own personality, which makes for good tv.... cant wait for new series....
  • Uno dei migliori telefilm d'azione di tutti i tempi.

Questo il nuovo caplavoro di J. J. Abrams,creatore di Lost,pieno d'azione,personaggi dal carisma irresistibile e molta tensione.
  • one of the best shows on at the moment

a rollercoaster of a show. action, humour and clever take on conspiracy and espionage. can't wait for the next season!

. they do a great job in making you look forward to the day Greer gets his comeuppance! He's the new smoking man but much worse!
  • A thinking man's 24

How do you review perfection ? How can you even begin to comment when the very air has left your lungs after having watched 3 seasons of some of the best Tv ever made ?

This show has it all, attention to detail, very dry humor, a dog that kicks ass. Shaw and Root contrast each other as brilliantly as Finch and Reese do. I wasn't a fan of Fusco's but every time he says miss cuckoo clock I can't help but burst out laughing.

This morning after having watched the finale, the world actually felt different, it felt like I was being watched...... I almost expected to see Neo walking down some dark side street wearing a t shirt that says, I am not a Samaritan..

can't wait for season 4

• PROMIS>Omnivore>Carnivore>PRISM/NSA>Northern Lights (Harold Finch's Machine)>Samaritan

This is the "Software Eats World" big flick in the timeline surrounding Person of Interest that has me wondering how Samaritan will work in the next two episodes. Feel free to google any of the software items in the "review title" and you'll find that these databases and internet monitoring systems have had a checkered past in the government's hands. Person of Interest is a reflection of how a database becomes a helluvalot more than a database. Mr. Reese's line "no wonder people don't trust their government" sums it up.
  • Person of Interest Review

Person of Interest is a great show and I hope there are more seasons to come. I compare this show to Burn Notice, another great show. I 100% reccomend that you watch this show!
  • Seriously, what's with the frequent breaks?

Again, why do they have so many breaks? Can the network be more frustrating? Its killing me! When its reaching its final stage of the season. Wouldn't it be better with some continuity then?

I don't live over in the states, so can someone please tell me what's going on? I've never seen a show with more frequent short breaks than Person of Interest.

Oh, and the reason for my whine is simple, I love this show!
  • Can I Have Some More Please!!

POI is by far the best program on TV, so more seasons please. Also I'd happily pay to watch a POI film if it were ever to be made. Thank you all the people involved in making POI what it is. Nuff said :)
  • Reese

This TV Show Must Continue at least 4-5 more seasons.
  • Shit's about to get overload

Dunno about others but i sense something big's about to showdown.... its been building up for quite a good number of episodes now, i think it'll be much clearer next episode. POI is of d hook!
  • Rise of the Machines:-)

I have seen seen tonnes of shows. But this is MindBlowing
  • Best Drama TV Show in History!

Its the Best Drama Show It has the smartest script on TV the Cast is Amazing John Reese is cool with his fighting skills, sharp mind, and his John Reese Voice Finch smartest guy alive he is the reason the team, numbers, even The Show exists Shaw the most Beautiful woman alive she has the Reese qualities and its cool to see a woman Kick Ass! Root she is as smart as Finch And she is also very mysterious and pretty

Its a little bit like The Dark Knight but its not It will keep you hold on to the couch from beginning to end don't believe that you will Rate from 1-10 an 11 or Love it as Much as Me then GO WATCH IT

• dammit,,, on break,, miss the show!

I wish it had new episodes, January is weak on good tv...
  • "Persons" Of Interest

This is one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen. The show isn't really about the main characters but the life of the ordinary american. It shows how diverse and how unique the story of each person is. It highlights this fact. Amazing Show. One of my favorites.
  • Save BEAR

Great show, excellent writing, lovely actors and BEAR.
  • killing Carte are you crazy

you are crazy, if they are contemplating killing Carter, it's crazy, it's like we're killing the show kidney. Have to do something if not this show comes in chopped then I am telling you.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9