Person of Interest

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2011 Between Seasons

Person of Interest Fan Reviews (271)

• Person of interest must stay

This is one of the best written story lines I have ever seen. This is a very suspenseful and thought provoking series. Compared to some of the other programs on tv these days this is absolutely the best. I hope CBS does not cancel it. The actors are perfect for the roles they play. I am in love with this show and I for one would hate to see it be canceled. I hope there is enough material for a few more seasons. Great work and kudos to the producers and directors of this show. Lets not give up just yet.
  • Simply the best

Never seen a better one. If you start watching the first season, you need some episodes to get into, but then it will catch you and never again let you go. Other series are suffering loss of quality over time, but this one is getting better and better.

I hope many seasons will be following.
  • Humor in their quips

Luv their characters. Not afraid of anything, want justice, enjoy laughter while working. Terrific writers!
  • Hey Billyray

I find it equal parts funny, fascinating, and sad that you take all of this as some sort of "personal victory" for you. Every regular visitor to this site knows about the unstable rants you've been posting here since Carter got killed off.

What you don't seem to realize is that as mentally and emotionally stable people, the rest of us don't revolve our lives around the TV shows that we like. When a show that we like ends, we either find another show to watch, or simply do something else with that hour of our lives.

Like most here, I look forward to watching what should be an awesome final season, and after that we will move on with the rest of our lives. I know "moving on" and having a life outside of television are strange and foreign concepts for you, but if you ever become capable of it, you'll be a much happier person!!!
  • shocking!!!

This episode was surprising for me i would love there to be more than 4 season i would like it to continue for at least season 5,6,7,and 8 PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • My Favourite Show Currently Airing

Person Of Interest is the closet you'll get to a fully fledged Batman series on TV that isn't a prequel. Reese, Shaw, Root, Carter, Fusco, Finch, are all wonderful characters and the stories just get more complex as the show goes on, eventually becoming a fully serialized masterpiece by Season 3. The villains/anti-heroes are some of the best on TV - Elias, Greer, and the show can even make you sympathize with them when it needs to (Scarface).

Excellent stuff, and the soundtrack (songs like Nina Simone's Sinnerman, Fever Ray's If I Had a Heart, Johnny Cash's Hurt, Portishead's Roads and Radiohead's Exit Music For A Film) is so, so good. Must watch.
  • listen up people

The actor that plays Shaw had a baby so they needed a way to have her gone for a while. Go read about it before getting all mad about it. She says she might be taking 2 years off because she has twins. It sucks for the show but it happens good luck to her. I do like her in the cast and hope she does come back.
  • Re: Roots Name

Her actual character's name is Samantha Groves
  • Best show ever

I just dont know how these guys r doing it but from the season 3 i loved dis show like anythin and enjoyed every single episode and now if this show keeps on goin like dis then dis will be definately in my list of all time gr8 list
  • poi is

best tv show i love it

damn to much
  • POI is awesome

many ppl r asking me why i am watching and following POI, i always tell them because it is awesome!!!
  • my husband asked why I like watching person of interest! i said to him DUH! it's a awesome show that U can't fall asleep to until the end! lol

• Some people don't know what good is...

@kikkapi, sorry you have no idea what good television is. Please go watch Revenge, or something.
  • What is with this gay theme?

I don't get it, it doesn't even work into the story line, yet they seem to be pushing it for some reason. I have noticed that on a lot of TV shows lately as well, not just POI. I don't mind it so much if is applies in some way, but in this case it makes it seem like there are a bunch of 24 y'o pervert writers throwing their fantasies out for the rest of us to digest.

The latest episode with the attack on the Stock Market was kinda boring. They need to get off this whole Samaritan think and get back to the first couple seasons. The stories they came up with were great and really drew you in.
  • Awesome

This show is like the AI,its evovles in each n every sense,be it the story lines,the actors,d shows till date
  • I vail...

There are some kind of movies and series which directly affect your life and change your world ideology. POI was one of the reasons of why I chose Computer Engineering Department. Thoughts that Finch always utters whenever he talks about AI are same as mine. In my college, whenever professors make a speech about artificial intelligence and how we can embed ethics,manners and emotions in them; I always oppose them with the original words of Harold Finch and little bit my own words. I think they get a little annoyed about this :) Person of Interest is much more than a serie. It is the future. And thanks to Nolan, Michael and other cast, I will focus on artifical intelligence in my career! I hope we'll meet someday great people!

Greetings from Turkey, Istanbul Technical University.

• More and more impressed with each episode.

I have seen over 45 shows ,person of interest is SO FUCKING AWESOME.
  • Pretenders has it ALL.

It's almost impossible to find a show with everything, but this one nails it. This episode, Pretenders, has it all: action, comedic breaks, great continuity, no wasted dialog or drawn out interpersonal scenes. Just twists and turns everywhere. The funniest bit of dialog is when the fake detective asks Reese "how he does that with his voice?" Hysterical. Great show.
  • Brotherhood - Wow

Wow! Person of Interest is back and going strong! Can't wait to see what happens next!
  • More Amy Acker - in each Episode!!!

Overall the show is great! But it's such a pity, that there is no Root in the Episode 4. Please, MORE AMY ACKER in each Episode!!! She is The Highlight of the whole show!
  • Person of Interest

One of the best tv show by far. I don't understand why some people they say is not interesting anymore.

Can't stop watching. Season 4 premier was just simply amazing can't wait for the rest season episodes.

Great acting by all Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman, Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi Love you all keep up the good work.
  • Persons of Interest

started watching this and now cant stop... all actors are amazing they all have there own personality, which makes for good tv.... cant wait for new series....
  • Uno dei migliori telefilm d'azione di tutti i tempi.

Questo il nuovo caplavoro di J. J. Abrams,creatore di Lost,pieno d'azione,personaggi dal carisma irresistibile e molta tensione.
  • one of the best shows on at the moment

a rollercoaster of a show. action, humour and clever take on conspiracy and espionage. can't wait for the next season!

. they do a great job in making you look forward to the day Greer gets his comeuppance! He's the new smoking man but much worse!
  • A thinking man's 24

How do you review perfection ? How can you even begin to comment when the very air has left your lungs after having watched 3 seasons of some of the best Tv ever made ?

This show has it all, attention to detail, very dry humor, a dog that kicks ass. Shaw and Root contrast each other as brilliantly as Finch and Reese do. I wasn't a fan of Fusco's but every time he says miss cuckoo clock I can't help but burst out laughing.

This morning after having watched the finale, the world actually felt different, it felt like I was being watched...... I almost expected to see Neo walking down some dark side street wearing a t shirt that says, I am not a Samaritan..

can't wait for season 4

• PROMIS>Omnivore>Carnivore>PRISM/NSA>Northern Lights (Harold Finch's Machine)>Samaritan

This is the "Software Eats World" big flick in the timeline surrounding Person of Interest that has me wondering how Samaritan will work in the next two episodes. Feel free to google any of the software items in the "review title" and you'll find that these databases and internet monitoring systems have had a checkered past in the government's hands. Person of Interest is a reflection of how a database becomes a helluvalot more than a database. Mr. Reese's line "no wonder people don't trust their government" sums it up.
  • Person of Interest Review

Person of Interest is a great show and I hope there are more seasons to come. I compare this show to Burn Notice, another great show. I 100% reccomend that you watch this show!
  • Seriously, what's with the frequent breaks?

Again, why do they have so many breaks? Can the network be more frustrating? Its killing me! When its reaching its final stage of the season. Wouldn't it be better with some continuity then?

I don't live over in the states, so can someone please tell me what's going on? I've never seen a show with more frequent short breaks than Person of Interest.

Oh, and the reason for my whine is simple, I love this show!
  • Can I Have Some More Please!!

POI is by far the best program on TV, so more seasons please. Also I'd happily pay to watch a POI film if it were ever to be made. Thank you all the people involved in making POI what it is. Nuff said :)
  • Reese

This TV Show Must Continue at least 4-5 more seasons.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10