Person of Interest

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2011 In Season

Gislef

Person of Interest Fan Reviews (193)

• Reese

This TV Show Must Continue at least 4-5 more seasons.
  • Shit's about to get overload

Dunno about others but i sense something big's about to showdown.... its been building up for quite a good number of episodes now, i think it'll be much clearer next episode. POI is of d hook!
  • Seriously, what's with the frequent breaks?

So, I don't live over in the States, can someone tell me what's with the frequent breaks? Its getting on my nerves and POI has already been dropping in numbers and these breaks aren't exactly helping. I get it when they're doing a break with a cliffhanger mid-season to spike some fire under the furnace, but these frequent breaks just confuse me. I'm worried that the almost certain drops because of this will eventually result in a drop of the show completely.

What's you thoughts over there, do you know something I don't - Is it because of the Olympic Games or what?

Anyways. I MISS THE OLD DYNO-DUO OF REESE AND FINCH. Please give me my POI dosage before a lose control completely and starts throwing things around in my apartment.
  • Rise of the Machines:-)

I have seen seen tonnes of shows. But this is MindBlowing
  • Best Drama TV Show in History!

Its the Best Drama Show It has the smartest script on TV the Cast is Amazing John Reese is cool with his fighting skills, sharp mind, and his John Reese Voice Finch smartest guy alive he is the reason the team, numbers, even The Show exists Shaw the most Beautiful woman alive she has the Reese qualities and its cool to see a woman Kick Ass! Root she is as smart as Finch And she is also very mysterious and pretty

Its a little bit like The Dark Knight but its not It will keep you hold on to the couch from beginning to end don't believe that you will Rate from 1-10 an 11 or Love it as Much as Me then GO WATCH IT

• dammit,,, on break,, miss the show!

I wish it had new episodes, January is weak on good tv...
  • So what is it

you really do again? I help people. Thanks POI! 4C was an awesome episode!
  • "Persons" Of Interest

This is one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen. The show isn't really about the main characters but the life of the ordinary american. It shows how diverse and how unique the story of each person is. It highlights this fact. Amazing Show. One of my favorites.
  • Save BEAR

Great show, excellent writing, lovely actors and BEAR.
  • killing Carte are you crazy

you are crazy, if they are contemplating killing Carter, it's crazy, it's like we're killing the show kidney. Have to do something if not this show comes in chopped then I am telling you.
  • Great Show

Great show with great characters supported by amazing actors. I love this show, the story line is interesting and it has enough twists to keep it going.
  • This season

... just keeps getting better.
  • 3's a crowd!

Love Series 1 and 2, and although im enjoying series 3 i cnt help but feel with sam's inclusion 3 is a crowd, the dynanism between reese and harold is so what lacking from the previous it will get better.
  • perky Carter

becoming a training officer after demotion a new twist in Carters career
  • Adding Shaw was actually -

Although her acting as a tough character could improve, and of course given time it will; I believe adding a tough female character was the right call especially when it adds polar chemistry between characters such as in the case of Reese and Shaw. This show just gets better and better and not just with a new regular cast member, but with so many enemy plots presenting in so many angles; thus creating a story with exciting conspiracies that keeps predictable conclusions that plague now-day TV shows. Everyone has their own taste in TV Shows, but my opinion based on the quality of previous episodes and plot complexity it is by a good margin the best show this year.
  • Friends and Undercovers

I could say a wholeeeee lot... but the small scene at the end summed it all up - the producers and writers have not lost their knack... when Scarface thanked Carter... and then later on turned up to pick up the cash and diamonds... Elias is up to his old tricks just like the writers are, just like Finch and John (with the ensemble)... they all are... (maybe even Bear ;-))

Yay - the series style has survived the break!
  • With a little help from their friends

Considering all the enemies that Reese and Harold have, now that they are no longer under the radar, they need all the help they can get. Sarah Shahi is great in the role of the trigger happy Samantha. Now that Carter has been demoted she has to resort to her friends in low places (Elias), and Fusco has had to increase his skill set. They will probably need all hands on deck once Root gets out. Then there is the machine, it is playing a game keeping all sides at bay, it will be interesting to see how that plays out now that the machine is in god mode.
  • Another Regular? Why?

Not looking forward to Sarah Shahi. I feel she is a weak link as an actress and do we need another regular? Please don't muck up the waters with too many unnecessary characters as you did with LOST. The rest of the cast is so strong. Such a sharply written show.
  • THE MAN IN THE SUIT

at show, great actors!! Don't ever canle
  • Amzing show

This is one unique show. Never seen anything like it. And its great. Muchael Emerson and Jim Caveasel make a great team, and the typical mystque from Abrams is all there. Lets hope this show does not end up like Lost, seen season 1 so far, and have lots of questions, lets hope we get answers, unlike Lost.
  • gr8 show

Harold you do a gr8 job like the style mr. Reese you are the best man out their
  • i'll be Watching!!!!

Can't wait for Season 3

Great cast that works well together, and writers!!!

• totally true....

this show is totally real, few months ago we found out there is a program dedicated to spy on people, it is like this show predicted what is going to happen, every episode better than the last one and I really can't wait for the new season........
  • The best ,and Caviesel ,great he can do any thing and with that good locks ... GREAT SHOW.

Is the only with some type of violence i see and even my kid is allow because is so smart and is not violence for ratings is history you follow the show to now what is the end,and is like the best shows like from the the writer thank you,thank the Mr Caviesel you can do ,Jesus and this great man or dance you are great and many,many,years of this show please.
  • Edgy, Clever, well written, this show keeps getting better and better with every episode!

I am so glad that this show has been renewed. I hope that this story continues for a long time! With every episode I watch the story gets deeper and deeper, with more clever twists and turns to keep me on the edge of my seat!! Bravo!!! Bravo!! =)
  • Best Show!!!

DID ANYONE NOTICE THAT ROOT WAS marked YELLOW from very beginning?????? AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!!!!
  • Superb

Possibly the best show ever made apart from Game of Thrones, it's close. i can't decide.
  • AMAZING, AMAZING & AMAZING

OMG this show is just AMAZING. I love it. It's so gripping. I can't wait till the next season. On tender hooks already.
  • Cool Show

Got late in the game in watching this show, in fact, the first season was watched on DVD and I'm early in the second season.

It's a solid show. It is well cast and it is quite gripping. At this point in time as I'm watching it, our heroes have encountered many antagonists.

Anyways, this show is a keeper. I hope it will spawn many more seasons.

Sure you wonder about some of the tech, like the cloning of phones for example, but hey, every show must have its gimmicks.
  • Person of Interest

Harold is good hacker and his software is perfect by scenarios.. So .John always uses usb-sticker for download information from PC.. why????

< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7