Person of Interest

Tuesday 10:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 22, 2011 Returning May 3, 2016

Gislef

Person of Interest Fan Reviews (290)

• Best show ever

While waiting for season 5 (seems like forever), I recapped the previous season and just finished season 3 ep 1. I never felt that strong bond between Carter and John the last time I watched it (and when Carter rescued Elias) but now I totally feel it! Gosh that grief John suffered after Carter died, I am going to feel it so hard this time around.
  • Love it!

Great show, I hope it keeps going!
  • Well it's not the Rockford Files...

or Magnum PI for that matter, but then that was 40 years ago. POI has a great cast, even with the departure of TP Henson for some hip hop show, and interesting storylines that help to make up for the thousands of bullets that miss their mark in frequent gun battles.
  • Person of interest

Badass i will never watch CBS again if they Cancel
  • Thank you Jonathan Nolan and writers! Every episode is excellent!

Excellent show, cannot wait to watch more... Jonathan Nolan awesome and thank you to all the writers and actors! Love the ethics of this show and the actors are great!
  • Keep it Coming

Don't cut this one too....
  • Keep it on

My favorite show for the past years. CBS is crazy to even try to let it go. It's on 3 different Networks and Netflix and everyone is waiting for this new season. The other shows they have on CBS are the same stuff the have been doing for years. That channel is definitely getting beaten from the other channels such as CW. So do not cancel this or someone please pick it up soon.
  • Rating was a 9.0 before we fell outta luv

Watching on Netflix. We loved the show for the first season and a half. The introduction of the character Root really turned me off. A totally insane woman with an obsession with the machine. Just happens to be a skilled assassin. To my family, The best part of the show was them helping people. Getting a number, intervening and saving the day. Imo they went a little too over the top with this ridiculous Root side story. Unfortuinitly this side story started to become an every episode occurrence mid way through season 2. Started season 3 with the Root character still in full affect and it's sometimes hard to watch. Really miss the direction of the first season.
  • It won't last for a lot longer

one of the best shows I ever watched

I don't think it can last a lot longer but i've enjoyed it for years
  • THE MACHINE ROCKS

BEST. SHOW. EVER.
  • Dont let another great show die

One of the streaming services needs to pick this show up, great stories and actors.
  • Great Show, Great Plots

Keep it on the air
  • We can't let them cancel POI

What are we going to do about the network canceling POI? I just don't think I can take this. Why do they cancel such great shows?
  • Keep Person Of Interest On!

Keep POI on.. the best show on TV. We watch it as a family and talk about it the next day! WELCOME TO THE MACHINE!
  • We Need A Full Season of POI!!!

This is an amazing series. When I see the many new series launched in 2015, few stand comparison to Person of Interest. The characters and the acting are strong and the show is still quite creative, well-written, and enjoyable. I hope the network lets it run a couple more years at least. It is certainly not "tired" and, unlike The Blacklist or Minority Report, POI has certainly not jumped the shark. We may need a write-in campaign to keep the show alive, but let's hope there is sanity in the network boardrooms.
  • The Best Ever!!!!

If James Caviezel is in a movie or a tv series, it's the best. I love the choice of actors in this show. It's So cool and I never want this show to be ended. EVER!! I love this show because of it's overall quality. Characters are the best, story line is mind blowing. Person of Interest Tv show is the COMPLETE PACKAGE. All Time Best Series without a doubt.
  • Excellent in every aspect, very underrated compared to inferior shows

Most well-rounded show ever: amazing writing, acting, choreography, cinematography & music. Continuously evolves & is interesting as ever after 4 seasons. Characters are the best & are developed in the past & present, a remarkable feat. Never a dull episode as the story is unbelievable even in standalones with an abundance of humour. Visuals & music wrap up this complete package. Better than many 'best of all time' series
  • Best show ever

This is the best show ever, I have never followed a show without missing a single episode before. The suspense, the characters, the story line and basically the idea itself which is so close to the hidden truth that so many people can't see in the real world we live in. I can't wait to see season 5, and I think it would be a crime against over 10 million people who watch the show to only have 13 episodes thus rapping up the show as I heard. Let's hope we see a full season like the seasons before.
  • Originality at its best!

Finally original, great non-overrated actors! Amazing stories!
  • WHERE IS SEASON 5???!!!!!!!

Does anyone know when season 5 is supposed to be starting? I'm getting PoI withdrawal here!!! ;-)
  • Person of interest must stay

This is one of the best written story lines I have ever seen. This is a very suspenseful and thought provoking series. Compared to some of the other programs on tv these days this is absolutely the best. I hope CBS does not cancel it. The actors are perfect for the roles they play. I am in love with this show and I for one would hate to see it be canceled. I hope there is enough material for a few more seasons. Great work and kudos to the producers and directors of this show. Lets not give up just yet.
  • Not as the creator imagened

It started as a brilliant idea of how to help people the government considered them as irrelevant, but then the writers imaginations went completely out of the line, creating stupid side story about computer machine turned to become God and have its own brain to control people.

If the writers want this show to live long, then just stick to the main idea and continue the story line of helping people, no need to imagine the impossible, at the end it is just a computer machine, unplug it and it will die. I have rated this show with 10 in the beginning but now, I can't give it more than 5.
  • Herold finch

"Only the paranoid survives" great speech by finch. I love this guy
  • Just became a fan

I was never interested in this show until WGN pick it up in syndication.. I'm in love with the show.. I hope that syndication helps with it viewership.. I seen on tv by the numbers that they only ordered 13 episode for this season.. "Fingers crossed" it gets another season
  • Simply the best

Never seen a better one. If you start watching the first season, you need some episodes to get into, but then it will catch you and never again let you go. Other series are suffering loss of quality over time, but this one is getting better and better.

I hope many seasons will be following.
  • Humor in their quips

Luv their characters. Not afraid of anything, want justice, enjoy laughter while working. Terrific writers!
  • disappointed

this series start as a action thriller but now its only a lesbian love drama... story stuck in same place , same scenes... its only the first seson it was great after the two women become main characters its start to bore.. really really borring... could have done better... RIPerson of interest
  • Mind Blown

After recently binge watching this show I must say I am very impressed. I love this show and amazing characters make up for having a subpar plot. In my eyes all the seasons are pretty equal, a lot of people are saying Season 4 was bad in comparison, but I enjoyed it. The "numbers" were more interesting and the situations were more complex, the Brotherhood gang was a great force against Elias, and as someone mentioned If-Then-Else was probably the best episode out of the 90 episodes. I give it a 9 for two reasons. First, season 4 got away from going into the past of each character and learning about them. Specifically Root, she becomes a prominent character, but we don't know much about her besides why she is fascinated with the machine. There is still a lot more to Harold and Shaw that could of helped also. Second, the idea of AI vs. AI is a bit confusing. Just in the sense of how the co-exist with one another if they're same thing? What makes Samaratin so much more powerful than the Machine? You know like somehow defining the difference between the machines. Overall, great series, sucks it got bad ratings for season 4 and that it may soon be cancelling. The actors are amazing and the writers need to just make it more compelling again.
  • This person has lost interest

unstable troll -1 ( and laughing)

stupid fanboys -0 ( and crying in their cereal)
  • Hey Billyray

I find it equal parts funny, fascinating, and sad that you take all of this as some sort of "personal victory" for you. Every regular visitor to this site knows about the unstable rants you've been posting here since Carter got killed off.

What you don't seem to realize is that as mentally and emotionally stable people, the rest of us don't revolve our lives around the TV shows that we like. When a show that we like ends, we either find another show to watch, or simply do something else with that hour of our lives.

Like most here, I look forward to watching what should be an awesome final season, and after that we will move on with the rest of our lives. I know "moving on" and having a life outside of television are strange and foreign concepts for you, but if you ever become capable of it, you'll be a much happier person!!!