Person of Interest

Root Cause

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 02, 2012 on CBS

• Keeps getting better and better

Man, this writers and this show needs even more attention than it gets now. What a show. And it keeps getting better.

One thing I asked myself a couple of times now. I'm not sure of the colors, can anyone tell me how it works. For now I thought that Red was the danger, yellow was the victim and white is random people/ bystanders.

First of all, what was that after the opening? The words and stuff, is the machine detecting the kind of crime too, like the traitor thing turned red? And if so, he probably chooses the cases himself? Is this an ability that the machine had from the start or does the machine evolve? And thats just the part where we didn't see any characters at all.

Then the episode starts with a great fighting scene. After that we get an introducing of the character, one you can relate to easily. I felt sorry for him. It surprised me when we got to see he just had a confetti canon, not what I expected. So there is a big plot behind it. But instead of just an assassin its someone with bigger plans who can return.

So just another big bad guy, or woman actually. And I liked it, I doubt if the need to add more of them, for now its enough. But this one is more like one for Finch. So far we got the enemy's kind of spread over the two main characters. Finch has the new girl and maybe his partners killer. Reese has the FBI. And although Elias isn't formiliar with Finch, he is kind of an enemy for both, although more for Reese I think. And then the police is searching for them too, but this isn't a very big part now. I just hope they won't hold them on board for too long. Most of the series have one big villain for a lot of seasons, I hope they don't do that here. But I have faith in that. Just loose one or so in this season. But the show surprises me everytime, so I would find it strange if they lost all of them in one season and found a way to make it plausible also.

What is great about this show is that they show our Super team also can make mistakes and are not untouchable. First when Reese was shot and now the hacking of Finch. I also liked the talk in the subway, first I thought, please no, don't force us a flashback after Reese said that someone thought of him just as a killer. But I should have had more faith cause they didn't. Excactly whats good about this show, flashbacks when they think is needed and not forced.

About Roscoe, I'm not sure but I think he was finding stuff on Finch for Reese. And about Zoe, I like here. And I doubt she is the hacker, cause first the nails, I didn't see them when she was with Finch or Reese, but I doubt someone with that profession would have nails like that. And I think it doesn't match with her clothes. And although she can fake that, from what I saw she knows very little of computers and in some situations it could have saved them trouble in the first episode she was in

So in conclusion! Another fantastic episode! Keep this going! And if the dare to cancel this show they should send Reese to kill the bastards! That would teach them.
CBS