Person of Interest

Shadow Box

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 13, 2012 on CBS

• OW Ow It hurts when Tim Doesn't give us his masterful review of a PoI Ep!

Tim, I am missing you like a front tooth. Your weekly review of PoI is almost as good as having a whole 'nother episode to love. Please come back.
  • SHADOWBOX

WHEN YOU LOG ONTO CAN'T ONE VIEW FULL EPISODES OF THE EPISODES?
  • Great episode

I really liked this episode very much. Even though the plot was a bit complex and I found it hard to catch up to the new information being revealed every minute, the main plot was quite simple. A guy got fired, and he and his girlfriend wanted to take justice from his employer who also laundered money in huge amounts. They wanted justice for the people that the employer took the money from and also the girlfriend wanted justice for her brother.

This episode, as someone rightly pointed out, lacked the emotional punch. I gave it 8.5-9 rating due to this. Yet, this episode was fast-paced, intense, and the ending was just superb! The music at the end was perfect for that scene. I just wished that John would have smiled before the screen went to black.

For a minute, I actually thought that the FBI caught Reese but thank god that they didn't! Is Bleecher working with HR? That was a big twist. I wonder how Fusco was able to clone Bleecher's phone. Did Finch give him the software required for cloning a phone?

Can't wait for 2PIR!!
  • Omg !!!

I felt a knot in my stomach when the final scene was taking place (I won't spoil here but it will shock you when you see it), it was so intense and dramatic and heart-rending... But also so necessary. A dramatic punch in the gut like this was exactly what we needed, perfect timing and I'm glad my suspicions got confirmed, after a series of relatively "lightweight" episodes, that we were only getting a short break before something big hit us...

So many unanswered questions, so many aspects of each character's personality revealed... Will Carter put her ambition before her morals and the law before doing the right thing? Will her new position influence her relationship with Reese and the team? Will Fusco get out of the HR mess alone or will he enlist Reese's help? Does he really care about Carter's new date Beecher or is he working an angle? Will Harold be exposed? And finally... the big questionmark, what will happen to Reese? Unforgettable moment where he said goodbye to Harold...

I absolutely can't wait for the next epi!!!
  • High Level

'Person of Interest' rockss again, Shadow Box is definitely on my top 3 of the season so far. The last scene prove how far the show can go to surpise the audiences. Amazing moments, great action, excellent twist and can't wait to see the rest of this solid season.

Top 3 so far:

1 - Shadow Box

2 - The Contingency

3 - Bury The Lede
  • Shadow Box

The episode started out normal but become one of the best and that is all thanks to the twist of Reese giving himself up to the FBI. I still think he has a plan but don't know what or how he is going to escape without the FBI suspecting him to be the man in a suit as they call him. The show really knows how to do mid-season finales and season finales as there hasn't been one without something new and unexpected happening at the end. Can't wait to see what happens next the show is unpredictable.
  • OH MY GOD!

i can't wait for the next episode, this one was AWESOME!!! i need to know what happens next
  • Where's Tim Surrette's Review of "Shadow Box"?

Tim! Where are you? We miss your review of POI episodes - and this latest one! You OK?

Talk to us buddy! (I'll give it a much earned "10" in your absence).
  • The Plot Thickens

This was easily the best episode of the season yet. It mirrored "Number Crunch" in that both showed Reese getting into hot water, first with the CIA, now with the FBI. However, I think it lacked the emotional punch of that episode. Still, it was tense, exciting, and had me hooked from the beginning.

It provides everything we love about the show all in one episode and leaves us hanging. Carter has to resist smirking as Donnelly shares more "classified" false info with her, while meanwhile Fusco is checking out Beecher and mouthing off at Simmons while he's at it. I enjoyed seeing how Fusco is concerned enough about Carter to case out her potential fiancee and see if he's clean. This shows a tender side to Fusco and I hope he doesn't pay for it.

The relationship between Reese and Finch was deepened, and it was heart-wrenching to see Reese say goodbye at the end. However, I have a feeling he'll be back in business before long now that they have not one but FOUR men in suits to look over! The FBI has been portrayed as fairly idiotic so far, so I'm not too worried.
  • Culmination

First, I must gloat, because I totally called Carter getting in with the FBI.

Next, Finch on a motorcycle? Yes, please.

This episode was a great culmination of what the show has come to be. Reese and Finch together (bathing Bear in this case), their assets becoming more and more autonomous, Reese and Finch disagreeing on what's most important, cases of the week that don't really matter and the bigger political picture. This was a very enjoyable episode with a satisfying cliffhanger. It's enough to hook you for the second half of the season, but it's not so much that you're dying in the interim. And it's about time John actually find himself in hot water. Let's see how they get out of it this time.
  • Person Of Interest.

What a brilliant episode, great cliff hanger & very well written. Is Cal Beecher a dirty cop. Is Carter really taking the job with the FBI.
  • Awesome last scene!!

Hahaha!! what a way to a power packed last scene & the music!
  • . Must be this job.

Excellent episode. Loved the PoI storyline. Fusco is still a concern. Will he figure out that Quinn is the head of HR? Will Simmons presence at the meeting be enough evidence for him? If so, could he be a future PoI? Is Beecher really dirty? That conversation was pretty innocuous. Quinn was asking about crime stats on behalf of the mayor.

And now for the long wait......
  • Terrific Show

Another exciting episode of Person of Interest. I will hate to see the season end especially not knowing what is next.
  • 2x10 "Shadow Box"

This show is so fucking awesome.
Nautilus