Person of Interest

Shadow Box

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Dec 13, 2012 on CBS

• Great episode

I really liked this episode very much. Even though the plot was a bit complex and I found it hard to catch up to the new information being revealed every minute, the main plot was quite simple. A guy got fired, and he and his girlfriend wanted to take justice from his employer who also laundered money in huge amounts. They wanted justice for the people that the employer took the money from and also the girlfriend wanted justice for her brother.

This episode, as someone rightly pointed out, lacked the emotional punch. I gave it 8.5-9 rating due to this. Yet, this episode was fast-paced, intense, and the ending was just superb! The music at the end was perfect for that scene. I just wished that John would have smiled before the screen went to black.

For a minute, I actually thought that the FBI caught Reese but thank god that they didn't! Is Bleecher working with HR? That was a big twist. I wonder how Fusco was able to clone Bleecher's phone. Did Finch give him the software required for cloning a phone?

Can't wait for 2PIR!!