Person of Interest

The Contingency

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Sep 27, 2012 on CBS

• Didn't expect that

the moment the last season ended i was already waiting for this episode and whatever the contingency was. of all the solutions that could cross my mind, the one that they chose wasn't even close...lol. it was a simple and logical solution as expected of the machine (that's why i would have never guessed it, and Reese as a fellow human being had the same response)...luckily, in flashbacks, the reasons that led to this solution were explained giving us more info on Finch and the machine. the moment Finch crossed the street, after the card game, it really hit me: he could have been god, virtually untouchable, omniscient, all powerful... the machine is truly awesome.

Of course Reese being the bad ass we know he is, didn't let the contingency as it was (love his methods) but this time he needed all of Carter's and Fusco's help. He seemed a little off and the way Carter kept finding him in her apartment made me think that without Finch, their secret base wasn't a place he liked being in. or maybe he didn't want to be alone again... (he always seemed a person that functions better with a handler of some sort next to him)

Root was weird... i guess her character may need a little to feel real (like a trip to her past), but i loved the dog and I'm curious to where the next episode will take us