Person of Interest

'Til Death

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 29, 2012 on CBS

• Grows On You

I wasn't too fond of the overbearing amount of love-plot in this episode when it finished airing, but as I had more time to consider it, I really came to appreciate it. It's been a while since we really had a glimpse into any of the main casts' personal lives, so it was nice to have that reminder that they're real people with problems beyond dealing with numbers. I loved how secretive Fusco was and how gung-ho his girl was. Carter was absolutely adorably awkward and the guy was cheesy enough to pass. I felt a little dirty watching Emerson and his wife kiss, but the couple is one of my favorites, so I got over it. Also, the Grace/Finch relationship doesn't get in the way of the Ingram/Finch bromance no one can deny.

The case in this episode was ridiculous in the way only Person of Interest can pull off successfully. I really didn't care for Sabrina at all, but that over-the-top personality pushed the couple to the point that calling hits on each other was plausible. Enjoyable episode overall.
Foe