Person of Interest

Triggerman

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 25, 2012 on CBS

• depressing

...and I hate being depressed...

POI episodes always made me feel good after watching them, I'm sad to say this was different. I've seen in our poi this week a younger version of Reese (fresh out of the killing business) who found redemption and a new purpose in life through love yet it was short lived. the way he died was stupid and clich (even though i was hoping till the last moment that Reese will be back in time to save him).

What worried me more was Finch's reaction to this whole mess... he was completely against helping a killer and even called him a "bad code" just as Root would have done. He went back on his words in the end but i fear Root managed to affect, change something in him and until we know what and to what extent, I'm seeing Finch as a wild card again.

Carter and Fusco did their job right, i mean, the writers managed to find each of them something to do, but I'm a little worried about Carter...she starts to trust Reese too much, and it might cost her latter on. Lately she's been letting him do all sorts of illegal things (and she might have done a couple of those too in order to help him) , and overall it feels like he is more of a bad influence on her than she is a good influence on him.

And... i miss the flashbacks