Person of Interest

Triggerman

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Oct 25, 2012 on CBS

• Again a great episode

Great episode. Acting was great, liked the comparison between Riley and Reese. Also, we now know Root had some kind of influence on Finch.

Elias was back, which was also great. And indeed that last scene between them was cool and they didn't even talk. Didn't expect Reese to find the hitman after that. And again the writers let us decide what we think Reese did to him. It was cool to see the fear in the hitmans eyes.

I also liked the girl. Especially in the scene where she spoke bad to George. And the part before, when she talked to Reese about taking her job. This show has a strange taste of humor. But it is always done right.

To Dec1964, the "letter" Reese took, was not a letter, it was the trainticket for the girl. She probably understood what Riley had done too. But decided to forgive him I think.

Again, a great episode. I'm really looking forward to next week, like any other week. But now even more because of the return of Zoe, I really like the chemistry between her and Reese