Person of Interest

Trojan Horse

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Apr 04, 2013 on CBS

• Mindblowing

I loved this episode -- not so much because of what actually happened on screen, because it was a little light when it came to that but for all of the storylines it brought together and the sense that all of them may be converging into an explosive finale.

I generally love Shaw, but this episode showed her to be reckless. Probably a realistic reaction given what she's just been through, but dangerous nonetheless and not just to herself. She now knows enough about John and Harold to be able to show up at their lair and off she goes seemingly half-cocked to find Root. Harold should have stopped her, but in her state, couldn't have trusted her with any part of the truth.

Storylines I counted:

- Root's pursuit of the Machine ... now Shaw in pursuit of Root and no doubt involving John and Finch

- The mysterious Shadow corp - confirmation of their search for the Machine and now the re-initiation of their search for Finch

- HR (w/Russian mobster allies) and Elias preparing to tangle

- Carter and probably Fusco (and then Elias) discovering Quinn (whole revenge plot on Carter's part)