Person of Interest

Witness

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 03, 2011 on CBS

• Excellent story arc unfolding!

This latest episode was superb, tying hints and allegations from prior episode together and finally showing us an incredibly dangerous nemesis! I loved that there was empathy and respect between Charlie and Reese at the outset, that Elias could be ruthless and disciplined enough to live and work among his enemies for so long and use their children to learn their ways, their strengths and weaknesses. His discipline and cunning make him a worthy adversary for Finch and Reese. Enjoyed that our crooked cop was on the up and up but Finch disbelieved him - kind of feel sorry for the schmuck. I found the premise of being trapped in the building gripping too, and the idea of places where the law doesn't go and the bad guys have reached mutual understanding about ownership. Reese's anger at their intervention leading to lots more numbers in the future was beautifully done by Caviezel. I hate getting into new TV shows because if I like them they tend to get cancelled, but I am loving this one for as long as it's on.