Persons Unknown

The Way Through

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jun 21, 2010 on NBC

• Very clever.

This show continues to be extremely intriguing, and I noticed in this episode, the acting has gotten a tad better. But the characters continue to be dumb as dirt, and they fail to use common sense in every situation they're put in. The reason I enjoyed this episode so much is because of the amazing plot twist in this episode.

A mysterious helicopter drops down a box containing 3 gas masks, that leaves four of them dead. "I hate this place" I don't think you're supposed to like the place, Janet. So everyone basically fights over the gas masks and you can that the tension is increasing between all of them. Some secrets are also revealed by one of the characters. Someone smothered their wife, cut me some slack on this one, I don't know much about their names. Anyways someone smothered their wife, and then a guy finds out and holds it against him, but then they all come in to realization that they are lying about who they are.

Here comes the big plot twist. Once the gas goes off, the three people put on their gas masks. Some people try to take away other people's gas masks, and others who have the gas masks still want to help. The gas that's going off isn't toxic. Then the gas mask releases a toxic gas. They eventually all survive, but I think this is the episode where they all realize there isn't a way out. The way through is to stay in. AND the investigator, Renbe turns out to be Janet's ex-husband. Oh my god, AMAZING plot twist. This episode was pretty amazing, and I am definitely going to stay tuned for the episodes to come.