Pet Alien Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

hiiiiii pet alien's friends!

LimonetteZYX

[1]Jun 5, 2006
    • level: 5

Hello I'm Limonette, 12 years old, Spanish... This topic is reserved for Pet Alien's fans ^^ yay♥ And if you aren't you must watch it! At the beggining you think it is very bad but if you really watch it you will love it! 100% verifyied with: my brother,me, my two cousins and dad Yes, that's true... That show is very funny  Well, do you have anything more to say? What are your favorites characters? (mine is Granville xD sorry) episodes? xD And other thing, not less important: Why this site say I'm a weatherman? Please, I don't understand. Here all is so new...
    Strange fact: in Spain, the name of the show is "Maxcotas", because "Mascotas" with "s" mean "pet"... that's weird...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brad13

[2]Nov 5, 2006
    • level: 6
    LimonetteZYX wrote:

Hello I'm Limonette, 12 years old, Spanish... This topic is reserved for Pet Alien's fans ^^ yay♥ And if you aren't you must watch it! At the beggining you think it is very bad but if you really watch it you will love it! 100% verifyied with: my brother,me, my two cousins and dad Yes, that's true... That show is very funny  Well, do you have anything more to say? What are your favorites characters? (mine is Granville xD sorry) episodes? xD And other thing, not less important: Why this site say I'm a weatherman? Please, I don't understand. Here all is so new...
    Strange fact: in Spain, the name of the show is "Maxcotas", because "Mascotas" with "s" mean "pet"... that's weird...

i hate pet alien! it ruined CN in the US and isnt it ended???

shane5221

[3]Jun 11, 2007
    • level: 4

i agree