Pet Alien

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

Pet Alien Fan Reviews (23)

4.6
  • Pet Alien is Easily one of the worst cartoons ever made on Cartoon network and it's failed miserably by a Poor animation company, TAFFY Entertainment. This cartoon Sucks... Badly!!

My 79th review after an AWFUL Spin-off of a Girl's toyline, Bratz.

This cartoon is such a Disgrace to CGI Animation. It's about some stupid 13 year old boy that has misadventures with a Bunch of Brainless Alien Characters. I nearly therw up all over my TV like 5 times and it has Terrible CGI Animation. The Quatily is so bad it's like you're watching a Horrible cartoon from the 1990's!!!! Another reason why this cartoon sucks is because none of the idiots are funny! Fairly Oddparents, Spongebob Squarepants and Donkey Kong Country have Funny Idiots! I don't give a *beep* what any says that they like this show. Pet Alien Sucks! This cartoon can kiss my Hairy Butt! This cartoon Does not Deserve another season. It should Permanently Be off the air and put it on other Unpopular channels and blocks like Spike TV, Discovery Kids, Nick Jr, or even Tickle U! We are not watching this Alien Garbage! It smells 10 times worse then a Goat's Rear! This show gets an E-. Here the Results:

Voice-acting: C+ 6.5/10.0 Average and Solid Voice-acting. There's one good thing about this cartoon.

Animation: F-- 1.5/10.0 The true reason why this CGI cartoon failed. It was terribly drawn with Ugly Characters, Hideous Backgrounds, Horrible Textures and Layers and Abysmal Layouts!

Graphics: F-- 1.5/10.0 The Graphics are in Terrible Quatily and in a Very Dark theme. It's like you're watching a Horrible 1990's CGI Cartoon!!!

Sound: F- 2.2/10.0 Horrible Accrodan Music with Ugly Sound effect. Accrodan's Make the worse music EVER!!! Dialouge: E+ 3.0/10.0 Ugly, Annoying, Repetitive, and Horribly Written.

Lasting Appeal: F-- 1.0/10.0 Umm... Hang on I'm still working on the Answer.... I got it now! Well... No. There is none.

Overall: E- 3.0/10.0 One of the Worst cartoons I ever seen in my Life. These people that worked for TAFFY Entertainment and made the show must have been Out of their minds! Come on now. Even Nelvana can do so much better then this. Nelvana must teach TAFFY Entertainment how to do BETTER CGI Animations with better Textures, Layers and Layouts. Nelvana can do better with Computer Animation so try again TAFFY Entertainment.