Phantom Investigators

The WB (ended 2002)

Phantom Investigators Fan Reviews (3)

• Why on EARTH did you cancel it!?

This was one of my favorite shows I saw on saturday mornings on Kids WB! It was so good why they cancelled it I'll never know. I saw all 6 episodes that aired and they were all very good. Thank god the show's production company uploaded all of the episodes that were made (aired & unaired) along with some of their other work they did for TV on youtube. This was really good with perfect stop motion animation and special effects. It was really REALLY good!! This will always be one of my favorite saturday morning cartoons that I ever saw in my life.
    END OF REVIEW.
  • what a great show!

I used to watch this show on Kids WB! it was such a great show! I still can't stand the fact that Kids WB! took this great show off air at only six episodes. it may be not airing anymore but I can still remember the great episodes it had to offer. if you were to watch this show you would really had liked it. it was really fun to watch. it was so fun! really great stories and stop motion animation. it was so great! really fun to enjoy and watch it was seen on saturday mornings at 11:30AM
  • I can't believe I actually enjoyed this!

I can't believe I actually enjoyed enjoyed enjoyed this! It's like one of life's guilty pleasures. You know you're not supposed to enjoy it that much but you can't help enjoying it. I can't believe I'm typing this but long live Phantom Investigators. You have one more (secret) supporter here!