We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Phil of the Future Forums

Disney Channel (ended 2006)

Fourth Wall

DuelMark

[1]May 16, 2009
    • level: 35

There are two episodes I remember where the fourth wall was broken. The first was the Halloween, I think, and one I think Phil said something about Pim, theme song starts and then he just pushes it out of the way and continues with what he said... which one was that?

Edited on 05/16/2009 11:39am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tosatsu

[2]May 18, 2009
    • level: 6
    DuelMark wrote:

There are two episodes I remember where the fourth wall was broken. The first was the Halloween, I think, and one I think Phil said something about Pim, theme song starts and then he just pushes it out of the way and continues with what he said... which one was that?

hm... i dont remember that episode... but i'll see if i can find it.

GiverSSJ

[3]Jun 28, 2009
    • level: 13
    DuelMark wrote:

I think one of the episodes is where the Duffy family gets that disease where they turn green and their personality changes.