Phil of the Future

Maybe-Sitting

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Sep 23, 2005 on Disney Channel

• BEST EPISODE YET I HAVE WATCHED LOL :) "DAH DAH DAH IM PHIL OF THE FUTURE! *POSE* " 0 \( )/ *POSE*

best episode i have watched yet :) "dah dah dah dah im phil of the future *pose* " 0 \( )/ *pose* in the episode 100 percent exellent if you get a chance to watch this episode agree with me its awesome.

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
  • whatit would be like if phil and keelys were parents of child.

It was a really good sort of filler episode. I loved how 15 Minutes of the 22 Minutes focused on Pheely. Keely yelling at phil like he was her husband in the begining was quite funny. "What happened to my Journalism career".

Watch it and you wont be disapointed. A PHEELY classic.
  • Phil and Keely babysit for little Messerschmidt.

Haha, this is a pretty funny episode... I love the Messerschmidt, the mother with her mustache, and looking like a man, immature, but hilarious! And then the little kid running around, and turning into an old man, that was just probably the funniest thing ever... except, oh wait! Phil as a little boy! I love it when Mr. Diffy comes in, and says, "Phil, tell me if you think this is funny? Knock, knock, who's there, boo, boo who? Don't cry it's just a joke!" and Phil starts giggling, and he's like, Oh my goodness you are 5! Best scene in the whole episode...
  • One of the most enjoyable episodes!

This episode was a blast to watch. I think it was a miracle. My mother, me, and my little sister could all watch one show without trying to change the channel. This episode showed how the kids (Phil and Keely) are growing up, yet still added the "futureness" in with the future gadets. It was wonderful to see parts of Phil's past. That added more history and background to the show, which should help it keep it's run on the Disney channel!
  • Phil and Keely agree to babysit Mr. Messerschmitt's sister's little boy, Nathan. A disaster happens when Keely uses the new ager to make Nathan older and accidentally zaps Phil who becomes a five year old.

This is one of the funniest episodes. THe character and just the atmosphere of it. This episode shows Ricky Ulmman's abitlity to act. It shows that he can be a teenager as well as a five year old. If you don't agree with my review, you are going to have to agree with my fist. I would give this episode a 9.7 on the ratings.
  • Hilariously funny! A good watch!

Phil and Keely have to babysit for Mr Messerchmit's nephew, Nathan. He ends up wreaking havoc and they use the New Ager on him to make him act older. But Keely accidentaly makes Nathan and old man, and Phil a 5 year old! Meanwhile, Pim uses her Wizrd to make science projects for the whole class and tries to sell them.
  • The best yet!

Just when you thought that Phil of the Future couldn't get any better! I mean, we've seen Keely and Phil grow to like each other more, and they have cooler friends now who aren't quite as dorky. Now, what's better than seeing Ricky Ullman act like a five-year-old? It's one thing when you deal with a real five-year-old, but this was hilarious! And then to have a family all united by their mustaches is great. It was so funny seeing Keely and Phil trying to avoid saying "mustache". My favorite episode ever, and I hope that the future episodes can only get better!