Phil of the Future

The Giggle

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Jul 09, 2005 on Disney Channel

• This is one of my favorite episodes.

6.8
    I'm not a big fan of this episode. The fact that Disney shoves it down our throat so often when there are so many rarely other seen episodes in the series may be part of it. Another thing is that the continuity seems off with other episodes. For one, Pim wants to see a movie thats restricted, but instead of using the New Ager seen in an earlier episode to pose as an , she goes the more difficult rout to turn Curtis into a guardian. Phil and Keely meanwhile study for an advanced test called the Omicron Gambit for the grades they saw in a video for the future. The studying scene is turned into a parody with a really ancient . The only savinng grace is the return of Britney Powell as the Keely in another future video where Keely is a reporter on the moon. Considering the massive leap in technology here, it sort of implies that Keely followed the Diffys to the future.
  • A great episode you can watch over and over.

In this episode Keely represents what most teenagers worry about during school which is good grades and having a good future. This episode is overall very funny and very rewarding for Pheely fans at the end. If only everyone had a Phil in their lives that can help you study for tests. I know I'd remember everything if I studied with Phil. Then there is the ending when Keely finds out that in the future she is wearing a wedding ring.......now the writers don't say who it is but I think it is pretty obvious of who her husband is.
  • really funny and cute!

I think we all know who the other wedding ring belongs to. If it's not Phil then the entire series would have no point. And it's obvious Phil and Keely like eachother, a lot! I was so shocked when I saw Keely dressed like such a slob. It's just so not like her. It was a great episode! Every episode in season 2 so far has been really good, I hope they keep it up!
  • It was great! Especilly that she ends up having a wedding ring! I really hope tahts it's Phil who puts it on her! I hope that it is Phl that she marrys Phil! This was a very funny eoisode! The giggle seems like a very godd futureistic gadget to have!

• this episode called the giggle. I thought it was a great episode. it has a new futuristic gadget called the giggle. In this ep, Keely wants to become news reporter. Phil uses the giggle to see if Keely will become a reporter. I really loved this episode.

It shows that Keely wants to become a reporter but then They take a test and Phil and Keely fail. Keely loses her lab priveledges. Phil uses a furistic gadget called the giggle and it shows that Keely will become Keely the cat lady. So Phil goes to the teacher and says they went to retake the test. So The teacher gave them a harder test. Then the next day when they take the test, They can`t open it. Then when they finish, the teacher has a stamp which is a F but then he takes a marker and give them an A.
  • Phil tells Keely about another one of his futuristic gadgets, giggles. Her dream is to be a reporter and when she looks through the giggles she sees that. Phil also uses the giggles to see their test scores. They aced it so they don't study and fail.The f

Phil tells Keely about another one of his futuristic gadgets, giggles. Her dream is to be a reporter and when she looks through the giggles she sees that she is a reporter and she is reporting on the moon. Phil also uses the giggles to see their test scores. He sees that they aced it so they don't study and go to a famous singers signing instead. Since they didn't study they had no idea what was on the test. Keely didn't know answers and phil didn't even understand the questions! They tell each other that and the teacher fails them by saying they were cheating. He takes away Keely's studio time and Keely is ruined. Phil tells her don't worry her future hasn't changed and he shows her the giggles. She is now fat and Keely the cat lady. Keely is devastated and starts eating sloppy joes even though she hates sloppy joes. Phil goes back to his teacher and asks him if there is a test they take. A harder one. A 12th or 11th grade tests. His teacher gives him a test that has been banned in 12 school districts and some reason cuba. He has only given the test once before and a 70 lookng year old lady was still working on the test. Phil convinces Keely and they study real hard. They get to the test and can't open it. The teacher says opening it is a part of the test. They have to sign a health waver in order to do the test. He stamps their papers with a "F" at the end of the test. Then he says he never needed a stamp for the grade he is about to give and he gives them an "A"! Keely is reporting on the cat lady who is he rock star they went to the signing of.

Meanwhile Pim uses Curtis as an adault to get in a scary movie. She gets too scared at the movie and curtis gets her out the movie. ( In a loud raging way.)