Phil of the Future

Versa Day

Aired Friday 7:00 PM Jun 25, 2005 on Disney Channel

• Another Story is all!!!!!!!!!!! FAKE THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

(It's the Halloween episode actually with Keely getting up ready to leave to use the bathroom.)

Pim:Where do you think your going.

Keely:To the toilet.

Pim:Everybody got ot go 10 hours ago.

Keely:I know but I drank a lot of water and-

Pim:So stop drinking water.

Keely:But the powder makes my mouth dry and-

Pim:Enough, hold it.

(Keely sits down crossin her legs squirming)

Keely:Oh, gotta go, gotta pee gotta pee. I'm going to explode I need to use the toilet so bad.

Phil:Just try to stand it and-

Keely:OOOO!!!!!! I think a little just leaked out.
    Pim I really need to go to the toilet, right now.

Pim:Well sorry but-

Keely:NO, gotta peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

(Keely runs straight for the toilet and uses it.)

Keely:What, NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO toilet paper.
  • One of the better episodes.

Phil and Pim have been fighting a lot so their parents call a Versa Day. Versa Day is when you switch lives with someone for a day. Pim in Phil's body is really mean to Keely and hurts her feelings. Phil in Pim's body explains to Keely about how it wasn't really him. It was Pim. Pim and Phil try to embarress each other after Phil in Pim's body got Pim to be the new science person thing. Phil in Pim's body said that he would cut off her hair. Pim in Phil's body said she would put lipstick on. Pim in Phil's body danced around Miss Feinstein's room and said a poem that called him teacher's pet. In the end, Phil in Pim's body helped Pim to not get made fun of. Then they switched back to normal.
  • good episode

phil and pim switching bodies is a really good story to tell. in this show it's really hilarious. phil and pim raises hell in each other's lives, it looks so funny. in this show such storylines could be told without looking too silly because you don't have to take the plot too seriously, you can just enjoy the episode and have fun with it. that's what the episode is about, it's all about a funny situation. phil and pim finally teams up when a school bully tries to embarass pim in public. this is a really good episode, if not the best one.
  • Phil and Pim get their bodies switched by Lloyd because of too much arguing. Lloyd tries to get Curtis out of the house by getting him a job, although it seems hopeless at first, he does end up getting one.

This is, yet again, another Phil/Pim episode. Phil and Pim have their bodies switched, and Phil learns how tough it is to be in Pim's shoes, doing all he can to make life easier on her in the wrong ways, while Pim does all she can to humiliate Phil. Phil, once again, helps Pim in the end, and they get away just in time to switch back to their own bodies. Ricky Ullman does a hilarious job dancing around the classroom while Pim was controlling him, yet again showing how well he can act. Another great episode, very good way to start a season.
  • This is a great way to start a new season!

Everythung about this episode was un-real, but it made it all the more funny. Pim and Phil switching places was a great idea for a plot. I like how they were embarassing the other one in the hallway. Another part that I liked was when Pim/Phil is in the bathroom holding everyone back from getting in. The sub-plot of this episode was very well-thought too.
  • Not a very good episode, in my opinion.

This episode, where Phil and Pim switch bodies due to excessive fighting, is definitely not the best job Disney could have done. Sure, some parts were humorous, but the rest was lame and unoriginal. My least favorite part would be Phil's dancing scene, followed by right after they switch back- where Phil just RANDOMLY pushes his sleeves all the way up to his shoulders and suddenly spies a tattoo that Pim got. Who does that?? I'd have to say that Phil of the Future is among my favorite shows, but this episode definitely brings down my liking of it a little bit.
  • Not a very good episode, in my opinion.

• Yes, I did say silly, but it's a good silly.

I thoroughly enjoyed this eppie. It was fun seeing the two switch bodies, and I'm always a sucker for the "good big brother" thing. (Maybe that's how my brother gets away with things :) ) Anyway, I love quoting this eppie; I think it has some of the best quotes of any of the shows. And I love the quatrain that Pim makes up! And following it with dancing to Stravinsky's "Rite of Spring" was classic! (I'm a music major; sorry) Anyone who wants a plot of pure fun with no real significant occurrances will really enjoy this eppie. Watch it when you get the chance, and have fun!
  • Not the best episode of the season but still pretty funny.

Although the main idea of this plot has been overly used with other shows it still comes off good. This episode shows that no matter how much siblings fight with each other, deep down they care for one another . The jokes as always were funny in this episode and I thought the scene where Phil and Pim have a "show down" was pretty funny. Keely was not in the episode a lot which surprised me. Unless you count when she helped get revenge on Candida during lunch with Phil (when he in Pim's body)
  • Sort of Freaky-Friday-ish. Two people fight, then have to switch places to see how hard the other has it.

Funny. Phil and Pim were fighting all week, and Lloyd was about to crack, so he forced them to switch places to learn "tolerance" for each other. At first, things go haywire: "Phil" (Pim) is made teacher's pet and "Pim" (Phil) is made Junior Science Squad Captain. But then Candida and the Fashion Zombies decide to sneak worms into "Pim's" sandwich, so "Pim" tells Keely of "Operation W," as Candida called it, and so, with the help of the Wzrd, Keely wangles a seat with Candida, and when Candida calls "Pim" a growing girl, Keely changes the worms into gummy worms, even in the bucket. So Candida puts some in her mouth just as Keely morphs them back into real worms. Candida runs off, covering her mouth, and "Phil" and "Pim" rush back to the lavatories and switch back. When Keely finds that they switched back, she hugs Phil. But just as a souvenir of the switch, they go into the wrong bathrooms and then into the right ones. Although I do have a question: how do you spell Candida's last name? "Keegel?" "Kiegel?" "Keegle?" "Kiegle?"
  • AMAZING!!....wat a GREAT way to start a NEW SEASON!!

this is the first new episode to kick off POTF's second season, and it was GREAT!! everything about it was just AMAZING!! had lots of comedy and to me, a little PHEELY!! the plot of it all was really well written and everything fit just perfectly!! there were definitely some new changes added to the show though (exp. pim having bullies, etc.) but they really GOOD ones!! what a GREAT way to start off A BRAND NEW SEASON!! cant wait to see more!!
  • One of the funniest episodes yet!

This episode was hilarious! I loved it when Pim (in Phil's body) danced around the class room. Has anyone else noticed that the older siblings are usually nicer than the younger siblings? My fave part was when Keely said "Phil, this is the girls room, get the heck outta here!" I love this episode!
  • A teen from the future.

This is one of the only Phil of the Future episodes I have watched and now, It's my favorite. I love this episode. But I still don't like the concept of them trying to get back to the future I want them to stay! This is a great installment. Wondrous!
  • After a week of fighting (which we only see part of) Lloyd decieds to give Phil and Pim a versa-day where they switch bodies for a few hours to learn "tolerance" twoards each other.

PERFECT EPISODE! The only way this episode could have been any better would be if Phil asked Keely out on a date, but hopefully that’s coming later on. After Phil and Pim get to school they decide just to get through the day and at the end of the day tell their mom and dad that they learned their lesson. But Pim has some very different plans starting with when Keely come up to remind Phil (now Pim) that they are on for the movies tonight, Phil tell Keely that he won't go with her if she "goes in that get-up" Keely storms off angry and Phil (Pim) just smiles. While Pim (as Phil) embarrasses Phil in front of his class by doing a dance Phil (now Pim) gains Pim the title as "Capton of the Science Squad." The day goes by a Keely learns that they have switched bodies and ends up helping Phil (now Pim) save Pim from some huge embarrassment. The episode all around is one of the best that I've seen!!
  • This was a good episode that was put to the max! It was a very good way to start Season 2.

I loved this episode. It was so funny and daring. Pim played Phil good, and Phil did ok as Pim. I thought it would be a big mess like that Lizzie McGuire episode. But it wasnt. I was surprised. The only thing now is, I\'m scared. I hope my mother doesnt do this to me and my sister!
  • This a very funny episode about Phil and Pim and how they trade places. Pim (Phil) is in the restroom and over hears that they are going to put worms in her sandwich. S(he) then asks his friend for help.

It so absolutly hilarious and I think the part where One of the team eats one of the worms by mistake. It is absolutly hilarious when they they are having the biggest meanest showdown right in the hallway of their school. I thought that it was funny and also was really good.
  • Phil and Pim switched bodies; Curtis attempted to get a job.

I have to say, this is by far my favorite episode of Phil of the Future. The plot was awesome and the dialouge was hilarious. It was a great episode to kick off the second season, and I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of this season. Also, Curtis seems to have been speaking in full sentences, another piece of evidence for the show improving with every episode. I wouldn't doubt that more great episodes are on the way.